WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Time for you moral abstainers to get behind Biden. He’s going to be even more progressive this time. @Robbie3000 @mastermind @King Kreole
Uy02zb2.gif

King Kreole

Daps
They don’t have kids. The future Doesn’t matter. :mjlol:
My daughter is precisely the reason I am a moral abstainer. Seeing a Palestinian father pleading with God as he carried the lifeless corpse of his daughter who was murdered by an American-made munition expeditiously delivered to the genocidal Israeli military by this President who then went on air and slandered the memory of her and the thousands of her fellow murdered little children by claiming Palestinians are inherent liars all in the service of enabling further scores of children to be murdered is a moral red line for me. I sincerely hope you love your kid(s) more than you disdain theirs. Have a nice day.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My daughter is precisely the reason I am a moral abstainer. Seeing a Palestinian father pleading with God as he carried the lifeless corpse of his daughter who was murdered by an American-made munition expeditiously delivered to the genocidal Israeli military by this President who then went on air and slandered the memory of her and the thousands of her fellow murdered little children by claiming Palestinians are inherent liars all in the service of enabling further scores of children to be murdered is a moral red line for me. I sincerely hope you love your kid(s) more than you disdain theirs. Have a nice day.
You voted for Trump. You don’t love your daughter — real or hypothetical :pachaha:

King Kreole

Daps
You voted for Trump. You don’t love your daughter — real or hypothetical :pachaha:
Tell me something, when that horse kicked you in the head, did it hurt or was it one of those deals where you just woke up a few days later with this permanent drool you've been posting with?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Are you acting like war is brand new?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said nobody likes Biden. We can even see in this thread exists a deranged core of Biden dikksuckers. I was simply countering the claim that "people" like Biden with evidence of his incredibly high unfavorability ratings. Biden and Trump have about the same numbers, but if someone walked in here and said "People like Trump" they would get negged to oblivion.

And you're absolutely correct about the deep polarization endemic to this era. Which is all the more reason saying Biden is widely liked is a ridiculous claim.

The fact that a garbage President like Nixon had favorability ratings in the 60s tells me that in previous decades Americans had enough civility to back the President whereas now people just back their party. Trump has 44% of Americans approving of him, and Biden has 46%. You have to take this polarization into account. Republicans are backing their guy, and Democrats are backing theirs. Neither are gonna get much voters from the other side anymore. Biden is liked well enough by Democratic voters. We think he's old but, he's our choice at this point :yeshrug:

Edit: George H.W. Bush had favorability ratings in the high 80s :dead: George Fukking Bush :dead:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The fact that a garbage President like Nixon had favorability ratings in the 60s tells me that in previous decades Americans had enough civility to back the President whereas now people just back their party. Trump has 44% of Americans approving of him, and Biden has 46%. You have to take this polarization into account. Republicans are backing their guy, and Democrats are backing theirs. Neither are gonna get much voters from the other side anymore. Biden is liked well enough by Democratic voters. We think he's old but, he's our choice at this point :yeshrug:

Edit: George H.W. Bush had favorability ratings in the high 80s :dead: George Fukking Bush :dead:

He had favorability that high and still lost reelection? Interesting

King Kreole

Daps
Just wanted to remind folks that you aren’t a serious person, poster, or operating in good faith.

Just a troll, paid poster, trying to flesh out an identity to discourage dem voters and elevate Trump.
I've posted far more detailed, resourced, contextual and nuanced content in this month than you have in your entire posting history. Just because I'm using words you're unfamiliar with, referencing histories you never learned, and arguing from principles and frameworks you've never encountered does not mean they are invalid. It means you need to shut up and listen.

But let's say I am all of these fantasies you have concocted in your mind. Let's say I'm a 14 year old white Slovenian teenager being paid by the Russian-Chinese Communist alliance to undermine the good work of Joe Biden and centrist Democrats in a plot to overthrow America and install Trump as God Emperor or whatever.

You are literally a genocide apologist. You have scores of posts in the last year alone that are magnitudes more heinous and morally depraved than any of my 8 year old posts your illiterate ass cannot discern yet keep pathetically following me around trying to bury me with to no avail.

I suggest you log off and get a new angle because this one isn't working. Maybe go fixate on your bum ass Panthers for a while and come back with some fresh material.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Truth be told I've been skeptical of the NV polls due to 1) Trump never winning it in 2016 and 2020 and 2) it going Dem in Presidential elections for 20 years.

But then again I never saw Georgia going blue in a presidential year. Anyways Nevada is a wait and see for me

King Kreole

Daps

What you take away from Nixon having favorability ratings in the 60s is that people used to have "enough civility to back the President"? That's your conclusion? He was committing heinous war crimes in Cambodia and you think it was a sign of civility that people by and large backed him through it all? We're supposed to, what, pine for those days?:why:

I'm not confused as to why Trump and Biden both have mid-40s favorability, this whole exchange started with me countering the claim that Biden was broadly popular!

Biden is not "liked well enough" by Democratic voters, his approval rating is in the mid-to-low 60s amongst Democrats! Around 56% of Democrats want him to drop out! These aren't just vibes, I'm providing evidence! Whether it's too late to replace him on the ticket is another question, but to pretend like he's doing a good job and is broadly loved, even within his party, isn't evinced by any facts.