WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don’t know why we keep doing this….

He’s a troll:

Need I say more?

He’s not American. He’s an accelerationist and he supports Trump because he hates the democratic establishment.

I told you he’s constantly trying to create a reality about himself as a person to push these accelerationist agendas under the guise of being concerned…well until he slips up.
Yeah I don't know why we keep doing this either when everything you quoted just disproved your point you imbecile.

289b392f237fb758ca2eeab872196dad.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Source?

Also.... I doubt very much they've written off Nevada. They wouldn't write off Nevada in July. Also, the Rust belt is obviously the "easiest" path to victory, everyone should know that..

There's a reason why 538 just gave Biden a 51% chance of winning the election even though some of these polls showed Trump ahead in WI and PA. Simply put, there's a lot of time and Trump has been losing ground, not gaining it. They are factoring that in with overall political trends.

Also, as I said the other day... if the polls say Baldwin is up 8 points or more... if we are to believe those polls, it's likely that she'd carry Biden across the finish line.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The point I made bruh is favorability ratings are not the end all be all. You claimed Biden was one of the most unliked Presidents, so you brought this up first. So I let you know in response, that Nixon had approval ratings in the 60s and Bush had ratings in the mid 80s. If you look at approval ratings since 2000, theyve dropped dramatically because the country has become extremely polarized. Your comment about Biden is unfair because common sense tells us George H.W. Bush was not twice the President that Biden is which is what those approval ratings say.
I think you are genuinely confused about this argument. Go back and read it from

HOLY shyt SHOTS FIRED AT TRUMP RALLY

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The bottom line here is that polls are shifting everyday and polls in July have never been the end all be all.. After people got played on polling through the past three major elections you'd think they'd want to wait a bit before making any type of declarations..

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got dude on ignore.. and I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. This country is so divided right now, it doesn’t matter WHAT candidate you poll.. NONE of them will have positive approval ratings. Not Biden, not Trump, not Gretch, not Newsome. Nobody. So throw away them shyts in my opinion.

It truly is :manny:
approval.png

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
On an unrelated note, this Biden thing has caused unexpected bedfellows: on one side - frontlines and centrists telling him to opt out, and on the other side you have progressives who think he will owe them one and push forward progressive policies if he wins so they’re expending political capital protecting him.

I repeat: I have no idea how this all plays out but it would be a frightening and yet exciting time to be a political science freshman all over again. If you ask me to go with my gut? With Biden at the top the Dems lose the House and Senate but probably eek out the presidency.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I got dude on ignore.. and I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. This country is so divided right now, it doesn’t matter WHAT candidate you poll.. NONE of them will have positive approval ratings. Not Biden, not Trump, not Gretch, not Newsome. Nobody. So throw away them shyts in my opinion.
That’s not entirely true bro. Presidents tend to have high approval ratings when they’re first elected and then they drop out over time. Hovering around 50 percent is a good sign because at least your base is still behind you. I don’t think Biden’s personal approval ratings mean shyt when he’s going up against Trump who is historically unpopular - it might mean something if a moderate Republican was on the ballot.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t know why we keep doing this….

He’s a troll:

Need I say more?

He’s not American. He’s an accelerationist and he supports Trump because he hates the democratic establishment.

I told you he’s constantly trying to create a reality about himself as a person to push these accelerationist agendas under the guise of being concerned…well until he slips up.
Somebody pos rep this man for me.

This is who some of yall really be dapping up and taking seriously :mjlol: