WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Does someone have the receipts of him repping Trump? At this point I’d only reply to him with those posts. He shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Find one single post of me copping to voting for Trump and I will gladly leave this forum forever. I've got the time today for you stupid schmucks.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I've posted far more detailed, resourced, contextual and nuanced content in this month than you have in your entire posting history. Just because I'm using words you're unfamiliar with, referencing histories you never learned, and arguing from principles and frameworks you've never encountered does not mean they are invalid. It means you need to shut up and listen.

But let's say I am all of these fantasies you have concocted in your mind. Let's say I'm a 14 year old white Slovenian teenager being paid by the Russian-Chinese Communist alliance to undermine the good work of Joe Biden and centrist Democrats in a plot to overthrow America and install Trump as God Emperor or whatever.

You are literally a genocide apologist. You have scores of posts in the last year alone that are magnitudes more heinous and morally depraved than any of my 8 year old posts your illiterate ass cannot discern yet keep pathetically following me around trying to bury me with to no avail.

I suggest you log off and get a new angle because this one isn't working. Maybe go fixate on your bum ass Panthers for a while and come back with some fresh material.
In your infinite wisdom how did it make sense for you to vote for Trump in 2016?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
GSM93exaoAAfM6O.jpg:large

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Does someone have the receipts of him repping Trump? At this point I’d only reply to him with those posts. He shouldn’t be taken seriously.
Find one single post of me copping to voting for Trump and I will gladly leave this forum forever. I've got the time today for you stupid schmucks.
I don’t know why we keep doing this….

Would you have voted for Sanders over Trump?

:jbhmm: I wouldn't have taken a side like I did. Either one would be a win to me. They both usher in a new political era. Probably would have leaned towards Sanders though, because he's surrounded by less insane, dangerous people.

So you didn't actually end up voting for Trump? :dahell:

Lol I'm a Canadian too breh, can't vote :francis:

He’s a troll:
I told them the truth about Trump and they didn't want to hear it :manny:

white grievance over the simplest things is really a sight to see.

calm down.

Need I say more?
@King Kreole - You still out there somewhere? You still a Trump supporter?

Yeah brother I'm the last man in the bunker
He’s not American. He’s an accelerationist and he supports Trump because he hates the democratic establishment.

I told you he’s constantly trying to create a reality about himself as a person to push these accelerationist agendas under the guise of being concerned…well until he slips up.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you take away from Nixon having favorability ratings in the 60s is that people used to have "enough civility to back the President"? That's your conclusion? He was committing heinous war crimes in Cambodia and you think it was a sign of civility that people by and large backed him through it all? We're supposed to, what, pine for those days?:why:

I'm not confused as to why Trump and Biden both have mid-40s favorability, this whole exchange started with me countering the claim that Biden was broadly popular!

Biden is not "liked well enough" by Democratic voters, his approval rating is in the mid-to-low 60s amongst Democrats! Around 56% of Democrats want him to drop out! These aren't just vibes, I'm providing evidence! Whether it's too late to replace him on the ticket is another question, but to pretend like he's doing a good job and is broadly loved, even within his party, isn't evinced by any facts.

The point I made bruh is favorability ratings are not the end all be all. You claimed Biden was one of the most unliked Presidents, so you brought this up first. So I let you know in response, that Nixon had approval ratings in the 60s and Bush had ratings in the mid 80s. If you look at approval ratings since 2000, theyve dropped dramatically because the country has become extremely polarized. Your comment about Biden is unfair because common sense tells us George H.W. Bush was not twice the President that Biden is which is what those approval ratings say.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to that "lawyer" @No1 :mjlol:
I don’t know what you’re @ me about because I have dude on ignore. But questioning my legal credentials likely means you’re saying some dumb shyt. I don’t know you little homie, aside from your piss poor posting on two forums the past week. Move around.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The point I made bruh is favorability ratings are not the end all be all. You claimed Biden was one of the most unliked Presidents, so you brought this up first. So I let you know in response, that Nixon had approval ratings in the 60s and Bush had ratings in the mid 80s. If you look at approval ratings since 2000, theyve dropped dramatically because the country has become extremely polarized. Your comment about Biden is unfair because common sense tells us George H.W. Bush was not twice the President that Biden is which is what those approval ratings say.
I got dude on ignore.. and I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again. This country is so divided right now, it doesn’t matter WHAT candidate you poll.. NONE of them will have positive approval ratings. Not Biden, not Trump, not Gretch, not Newsome. Nobody. So throw away them shyts in my opinion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don’t know what you’re @ me about because I have dude on ignore. But questioning my legal credentials likely means you’re saying some dumb shyt. I don’t know you little homie, aside from your piss poor posting on two forums the past week. Move around.

The only thing I'm questioning is your knowledge of everything to do with this political landscape. That's all. :mjlol:

I see you retreated from the sports section Lol..... smart move.