WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Man neither one of these dudes was blowing the other away even before that debate. Trump ain’t pulling in some new crowd of voters.

If the Republicans had even the most bland upstanding white guy they would probably have been running away with this.

The MAGA crowd ain’t as enthusiastic as they were when Hillary was the punching bag.

Trump thinking he can just hide away from camera for 4 months is the exact opposite strategy to win.

The GOP is about to have a week of having to answer for Clarence and the Supreme Court, project 2025, and what exactly his agenda is going forward.
I never said there was a blowout pre-debate, but Biden was consistently down in the polls and had a very difficult path to victory, which is the whole reason his camp pushed for that early debate to reset the narrative and inject new life into his odds. The debate obviously had the opposite effect, and now he's trying to dig out of a historic hole. Biden didn't win a landslide in 2020, he won by a razor thin margin. The idea that he's stronger now than in 2020 in not supported by any evidence. He needs to have a perfect performance from here on out to pull this off. Trump has the benefit of distance masking how bad it was under his administration, many people have forgotten. He can't hide for 4 months, and I highly doubt that's their strategy. Biden has been dominating the ads and airwaves until now. The Trump campaign is about to have their turn and they have incredible ammo with all this post-debate fukkery. We'll see how it shakes out.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I know y'all are very desperate to save Joe Biden's legacy, but he's still in deep trouble and needs to string together a series of perfect performances to pull this off.

Your forgetting that his opponent is a certified retard that wants to challenge Joe Biden to a golf game.

But go ahead and move the goalposts, continue to crash out. :mjlit:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Your forgetting that his opponent is a certified retard that wants to challenge Joe Biden to a golf game.

But go ahead and move the goalposts, continue to crash out. :mjlit:
I'm not forgetting that at all, which is why even though the Biden campaign has made fatal mistakes he's still in it. By all rights if the Republican candidate was anyone close to normal it would be game over for Biden already. Trump is single handedly keeping him alive in this race.

I don't know what goalposts I'm moving, the only goalpost is winning in November.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ehqsuVL.png
full
full

Bernie stands with the genocide enabling warlord :whoo:

That’s how you know this Trump shyt is no joke :whoo:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm from Detroit....yes there are. People fukk with Biden because that's Obama's boy. Not to mention nikkas REALLY do NOT fukk with Trump on average. The more the media tries to push this replacement idea the more his base (working class union voters, white women, etc) is gonna circle the wagons.
nikkas really doubting Wayne county like we don’t do this shyt :snoop: