WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man neither one of these dudes was blowing the other away even before that debate. Trump ain’t pulling in some new crowd of voters.

If the Republicans had even the most bland upstanding white guy they would probably have been running away with this.

The MAGA crowd ain’t as enthusiastic as they were when Hillary was the punching bag.

Trump thinking he can just hide away from camera for 4 months is the exact opposite strategy to win.

The GOP is about to have a week of having to answer for Clarence and the Supreme Court, project 2025, and what exactly his agenda is going forward.
That's the thing. No Trump run, No Biden run. Every year that it was obvious that the GQP wasn't turning on Trump, was another reason Biden was going to stay in the race.

This race should have been DeSantis or Haley vs Kamala or Pete, or whatever next tier Dem would have caught fire in a primary.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Black voters may circle the wagons because the black vote is institutionalist and gunshy first and foremost, which is why for example it went for Hillary over Obama in the opening of the 2008 Democratic Primary. But working class union voters are already showing signs of fracture from the union leadership who endorsed Biden, and white women with their security-first mindset sure as hell aren't going to be captivated by doddering Joe. If he's going to survive, he needs to shield himself and put black voters on the frontlines to take the incoming fire. Going to be difficult to do this consistently when 47% of black voters think there should be another Democratic nominee and 53% think he's too old to be an effective president.

1. You must not know many white women, because they are VERY opposed to the GOP at this juncture. The security-first candidate is Joe. They've already had rights taken away....you think they don't remember that? You're not giving enough thought to the silent (and mostly politically tuned out) majority. Roe means they've lost the suburban woman. Not to mention, Trump's criminal record.

2. Neither one of those factors means that they aren't going to vote for him come November. Remember these are the same polls that said there was gonna be a RED WAVE in 2022. That there would be a post-COVID referendum on the Dems. That didn't happen.

3. Guess what we are talking about instead of inflation or Gaza, two issues in which Biden ACTUALLY would have to answer for? We're talking about him being old. That's easily sidestepped with some strong rallies and some pre-recorded ads.

I really think the political junkies are over thinking this. People don't like either, but the vast majority of the country want's Roe back and don't want to vote for an actual criminal.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
All you meatballs in here these past 2 weeks lookin like bozos now trying to shyt on Biden.. :smugbiden:
Bet your country's future on an 82 yo who will revert back to the lost grandpa in a few days. I swear you guys act like every little thing Biden does is huge.

You:Hey guys he completed a full sentence! :ufdup: we back!

US: :dead::dahell:

That's what he's supposed to do

You: shut up we're back

:russell:

US: wouldn't you want someone who was a younger Democrat who could complete sentences and speak on the issues without looking lost?

You: no it's Biden or bust!

US: *After Biden fukks up again*

You're playing into the GOP hands

You:

Shut up Maga

US: :dahell:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bet your country's future on an 82 yo who will revert back to the lost grandpa in a few days. I swear you guys act like every little thing Biden does is huge.

You:Hey guys he completed a full sentence! :ufdup: we back!

US: :dead::dahell:

That's what he's supposed to do

You: shut up we're back

:russell:

US: wouldn't you want someone who was a younger Democrat who could complete sentences and speak on the issues without looking lost?

You: no it's Biden or bust!

US: *After Biden fukks up again*

You're playing into the GOP hands

You:

Shut up Maga

US: :dahell:
Oh look Another meatball yappin :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Oh look Another meatball yappin :mjlol:
These nikkas are finding it harder and harder to hide the fact they want Trump to win mostly so they can be right on the internet :mjlol:

Seeings crowds of (black) people cheering for Joe live and in full technicolor got these useful idiots distraught :dead:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just find it curious. Biden is not a beloved candidate like that, but all of a sudden he is getting Obama and Bernie levels of fanatical cheers? Right when he needs it the most?

It’s suspicious is all.

People like Biden. Mainly off the strength of Obama. Of course, I wish he was ten years younger but he’s doing a good job in my opinion. He better send Obama a dope Christmas present every year because he doesn’t become President without being his VP.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The end of Bernie sanders brilliantly written essay is :wow:

At the end of the day, this is all that matters and I’m glad mr sanders realizes that even if our Allstars don’t :mjcry:

This election offers a stark choice on issue after issue. If Mr. Biden and his supporters focus on these issues — and refuse to be divided and distracted — the president will rally working families to his side in the industrial Midwest swing states and elsewhere and win the November election. And let me say this as emphatically as I can: For the sake of our kids and future generations, he must win.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
1. You must not know many white women, because they are VERY opposed to the GOP at this juncture. The security-first candidate is Joe. They've already had rights taken away....you think they don't remember that? You're not giving enough thought to the silent (and mostly politically tuned out) majority. Roe means they've lost the suburban woman. Not to mention, Trump's criminal record.
Latest NYT poll crosstabs show Biden at 49% with women and Trump at 42%. That means white women are nearly even, if not probably leaning Trump. Trump is also leading on the issue of national security according to polls, so no, Joe is definitely not the security-first candidate. Abortion is a big issue that is motivating the women vote for Democrats, but generic Democrat is doing better than Biden on that issue. Joe is a weight on the Democratic Party's electoral neck. The white women who are voting Democrat are voting for abortion against Trump and in spite of Joe's weaknesses on their main issues of national security and the economy.

2. Neither one of those factors means that they aren't going to vote for him come November. Remember these are the same polls that said there was gonna be a RED WAVE in 2022. That there would be a post-COVID referendum on the Dems. That didn't happen.
Polls aren't perfect but if we're going to do the MAGA thing of calling all polls that don't align with our preconceived notions and desires fake, then all we have to go off of are vibes and personal anecdotes.

3. Guess what we are talking about instead of inflation or Gaza, two issues in which Biden ACTUALLY would have to answer for? We're talking about him being old. That's easily sidestepped with some strong rallies and some pre-recorded ads.
I actually think talking about Biden's age is the worst situation for the Biden campaign and Democrats to be in because it's one thing he is getting killed on, can't really do anything about, and will continue to get worse. I think he'd MUCH rather be talking about inflation and the economy, which is trending in a positive direction for him. Hell, he'd probably rather be talking about Gaza too, give there's room to position himself as a foreign policy master (:mjlol: ) to gullible know-nothing voters. His age is something everyone can agree on that sucks about him.

I really think the political junkies are over thinking this. People don't like either, but the vast majority of the country want's Roe back and don't want to vote for an actual criminal.
Yeah I think this is generally true, which is why it would take a massive fukkup (like nominating a candidate who people believe is cognitively impaired and on death's door) for the Democrats to appear worse than the alternative and lose this election.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
😂 at being a Trump supporter for being concerned Biden shyt the bed on national TV and has obvious cognitive issues

Of course we hate Trump. But ignoring the obvious is fukkin dumb

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now Biden has some of the highest unfavorability ratings for a sitting President in modern history :heh:

Trump is sitting at 44% favorable, 52% unfavorable
Biden is sitting at 46% favorable, 51% unfavorable

Their numbers are pretty close.

You can't say nobody likes Biden then say in the same breath that Trump is gonna win.

Lastly, America has become deeply polarized. Those approval ratings are affected by that. Richard Nixon had approval ratings in the 60s multiple times throughout multiple years breh :heh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Trump is sitting at 44% favorable, 52% unfavorable
Biden is sitting at 46% favorable, 51% unfavorable

Their numbers are pretty close.

You can't say nobody likes Biden then say in the same breath that Trump is gonna win.

Lastly, America has become deeply polarized. Those approval ratings are affected by that. Richard Nixon had approval ratings in the 60s multiple times throughout multiple years breh :heh:
I never said nobody likes Biden. We can even see in this thread exists a deranged core of Biden dikksuckers. I was simply countering the claim that "people" like Biden with evidence of his incredibly high unfavorability ratings. Biden and Trump have about the same numbers, but if someone walked in here and said "People like Trump" they would get negged to oblivion.

And you're absolutely correct about the deep polarization endemic to this era. Which is all the more reason saying Biden is widely liked is a ridiculous claim.