WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Denial....the most predictable of all human reactions. You know who is not in denial? Biden campagin.

From your article

Joe Biden is deeply resentful of his treatment. Not only of the Obama staff but also the way he was pushed aside for Hillary Clinton... He’s always felt like an outsider, always felt like people look down upon him,” Scarborough said of Biden during Thursday morning’s episode of Morning Joe.

All of this is just misleading headlines and cac tweets based on speculation of this one Joe Scarborough quote where he himself doesn’t even claim Obama is part of this.

It’s like some of you have thrown common sense out the window.

As long as it’s in a tweet/headline AND it supports your agenda then reality and commons sense don’t fukkin matter.

The irony of calling people who aren’t currently behaving this way “blue maga” is crazy :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster politico is gossip but Biden aides/family have had this complex about Barack for years. IMO if anything happened its because they're messing up the response and leaking like a sieve.
Unless/until Obama and or his family comes out publicly it’s all media nonsense at this point.

If obama really wanted joe out of the paint he would just say it. He has enough power at this point to lead that conversation if he wanted to.

Y’all claiming one of the most powerful/influential people in the party has to hide and play games to get Biden out? :usure:

If that’s the case it only solidifies the idea that it’s Biden or bust in 2024 :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Joe retires or God forbid passes away and we get a couple years of Kamala and then 2 full terms? That would really make some of our “economically anxious” friends mad :banderas:
Best course of events i can see from here, and the only way Kamala will EVER be president. If she steps in and does a good job for old ass Joe. :manny:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the five people in here still defending Biden, why?

Why are you so willing to throw away democracy and the Supreme Court for an 82-year-old dementia-addled Genocide enabler

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If obama really wanted joe out of the paint he would just say it. He has enough power at this point to lead that conversation if he wanted to.
no he wouldnt. he doesnt have the balls :mjlol: because he's no longer in control. obama saying that, and biden telling him to fukk himself, would make him look weak

you REALLY think obama believes biden is the best man for the job right now? gimme a break

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless/until Obama and or his family comes out publicly it’s all media nonsense at this point.

Y’all claiming one of the most powerful/influential people in the party has to hide and play games to get Biden out?
:usure:

If that’s the case it only solidifies the idea that it’s Biden or bust in 2024 :manny:

That's now how things work. If you can't read between the lines of political talk or access backroom machinations, I don't know what to tell you.

You really shouldn't be this naive.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For the five people in here still defending Biden, why?
Who’s “defending biden” in here?
Why are you so willing to throw away democracy and the Supreme Court for an 82-year-old dementia-addled Genocide enabler
Biden exists due to democracy.

If you got a democratic way to replace him and win the election, let’s hear it :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's now how things work. If you can't read between the lines of political talk or access backroom machinations, I don't know what to tell you.

You really shouldn't be this naive.
Yes, i am unwilling to engage in cac tweets, rumors and rampant speculation,

I chose to live in the real world.

You believe Obama sent George fukkin Clooney to take Joe out. :mjlol:

I’m not the naive one here :francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps