WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody else is reading it like this. He clearly wants to run against Biden, his entire campaign is based on it. Kamala would blow that up and require a new strategy. And if she energizes the base, as I'd imagine she will (alongside her VP choice) Trump is fukked. There's too much damage built into his numbers right now, with little room to grow due to no ground game and limited money being spend on actual campaign things (VS money spent lining his pockets or paying lawyers to challenge the election).
breh, every single attack trump lobs at biden works for kamala. she was right there for all of it, as his VP. read the post :dead:

beshear/whitmer have nothing to do with inflation or afghanistan. kamala does

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everytime one party loses or looks like they’re gonna lose there is always an article how the party needs to drastically change policies or they’re never gonna win another election

In fact when Hillary was up in the polls there was an article about republicans being out of touch and may never win again then as soon as Trump won the article was made about democrats lol

They were out of touch and if Trump lost in 2016 they were done for a good long while. Trump is temporary as a movement when the Hispanic population hits 80 million in 10 years it will be over for the GOP. They have already abandoned abortion as is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were out of touch and if Trump lost in 2016 they were done for a good long while. Trump is temporary as a movement when the Hispanic population hits 80 million in 10 years it will be over for the GOP. They have already abandoned abortion as is.
:mjlol: what's your evidence that hispanics are a lock for the dems? why do you think i always tell the dems to cut out the weird fakkitry?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
breh, every single attack trump lobs at biden works for kamala. she was right there for all of it, as his VP. read the post :dead:

beshear/whitmer have nothing to do with inflation or afghanistan. kamala does

He can blame the entire dem party for it, who cares. He's going to pop shyt regardless. I'm surprised you aren't saying Whitmer means covid is back on the table, since that was your go-to complaint a few years ago. Yet multiple elections later and dems haven't faced any consequences for shut downs or masks....

Kamala will inherit the campaign money. Whitmer and others won't. This is a no brainer. Having her - or frankly any democrat with a pulse - out there campaigning and doing actual interviews will increase poll numbers. Biden's main problems are his age and frailty. If he was still 2020 Biden he'd be up right now and cruising to re-election despite (falling) inflation.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's one thing that gives me a tiny bit of comfort. In 2016 and 2020 there were Trump signs everywhere where I live (racist upstate NY town) but this election cycle I see a fraction of that number.
There's lack of enthusiasm on both sides. There's only been one Biden sign in my entire neighborhood, I haven't seen voter outreach at this year (there was at 5 people at my door in 2020), and I live in a swing state. When talking to people they acknowledge that Trump is bad (those who previously voted for Biden), but they don't believe Biden will change anything because that's what they were sold the last election and economically they are worse off and nothing improved for them. Some people are giving up politically.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
orchestrate what? we need context. a lot of these twitter accounts deliberately mislead people.
breh, you guys have got to stop with the crying about twitter sources. it's the most intellectually bankrupt fukking thing ive ever seen

it's LITERALLY just a video of liberal network MSNBC :dead: who tweeted it has NOTHING to do with it

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Politico said specifically that Obama ain’t do that shyt.

But the tweets and headlines will lead you there if that’s what you want to believe :ufdup:

Denial....the most predictable of all human reactions. You know who is not in denial? Biden campagin.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If you want Kamala to be president. Your best move is to go vote for Joe Biden in November.

That fact isn’t lost on black voters especially black women. They know who they are voting for and why :wow:
Joe retires or God forbid passes away and we get a couple years of Kamala and then 2 full terms? That would really make some of our “economically anxious” friends mad :banderas:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denial....the most predictable of all human reactions. You know who is not in denial? Biden campagin.

@MeachTheMonster politico is gossip but Biden aides/family have had this complex about Barack for years. IMO if anything happened its because they're messing up the response and leaking like a sieve.