WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you just on the coli talking dumb shyt as usual.

Cary on then :ehh:
i'm not saying anything that half the democratic party, and 75% of the country isn't saying :yeshrug: joe biden is not fit for a second term

maybe we'll drag him over the finish line because trump is a piece of shyt, but this is nothing to be proud of. it's a fukking disgrace

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all posted random speculation about his feelings in here, not me.

I’m 100% positive he’s gonna cast his vote for Biden in november. So what the hell are you even talking about at this point :dahell:

It’s not speculation you big dummy. We are referencing multiple sources from a reputable source communicating the message of the principal.

How can you follow politics for this long and not realize “unnamed sources” is how these people fight each other in public.

“You illiterate nikka? Cant read between the lines?”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
i'm not saying anything that half the democratic party, and 75% of the country isn't saying :yeshrug: joe biden is not fit for a second term

maybe we'll drag him over the finish line because trump is a piece of shyt, but this is nothing to be proud of. it's a fukking disgrace
Pull numbers out your ass for coli daps brehs :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
But cook about Biden’s age when he was old and beat Trump :mjlol:

Yall keep saying this retarded shyt like Joe's entire presidency pretty much wasn't shadowed by inflation and high rates. The average voter cares about their savings and pockets. It's about Joe getting HIS voters out , nothing to do with supporting Trump. As of right now biden voters are not enthusiastic about a second term.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Great opportunity for Biden to test SCOTUS theory and prove to us he isn’t weak or a dictator

:ehh:

Orban visited Erodgan as well on his unsanctioned peace world tour

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s not speculation you big dummy.
Post the quote of Obama saying he wants Joe to step down :ehh:

We are referencing multiple sources from a reputable source communicating the message of the principal.

How can you follow politics for this long and not realize “unnamed sources” is how these people fight each other in public.

“You illiterate nikka? Cant read between the lines?”
How can you follow politics and not realize most unsourced comments in the media are full of shyt?

Hell just in this thread we’ve had multiple tweets/news story’s making unsourced claims just for the actual source to come out and call it bullshyt.

You nikkas crazy :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:lupe:

NGL I’m still Team #YeaJoe but I don’t see Kamala winning swing states and suburban white voters even if she matches up favorably in hypothetical polls vs Trump