Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My take is that Kamala Harris, or {insert substitution here} is just as viable as a candidate if people are willing to vote for anyone over Trump.

What's stupid is apparently trapping yourself in a situation where the only person we can run against a serious threat like Trump, is old Biden. "We can't put you in a home yet, the ad spends already complete."
Only Kamala could potentially take over. There will be a lot of problems doing it, to the point it looks like she doesn't want to do it. That's the stupidest part of all of this, the person most likely to be Biden’s successor doesn't want to do it probably because she knows its a sucker bet she would win.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Only Kamala could potentially take over. There will be a lot of problems doing it, to the point it looks like she doesn't want to do it. That's the stupidest part of all of this, the person most likely to be Biden’s successor doesn't want to do it probably because she knows its a sucker bet she would win.
Why would she gamble on this when should could just be VP until Joe dies or steps down. Worst case she gets to make her own case in 2028 I'm the backdrop of shytty republican rule.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, we're probably the most pragmatic set of voters in this country. And it's because we have the most to lose in a right-wing autocracy.

On a side note, I don't see too many black people coming out and saying Biden should drop. And although a lot of us like Kamala we all know in the back of our minds white America isn't voting for a black woman. It's crazy how we're more in tune with how racist this country is than white liberals.
If you want Kamala to be president. Your best move is to go vote for Joe Biden in November.

That fact isn’t lost on black voters especially black women. They know who they are voting for and why :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Why would she gamble on this when should could just be VP until Joe dies or steps down. Worst case she gets to make her own case in 2028 I'm the backdrop of shytty republican rule.
That’s the craziest part of this. I could see this all happening if Kamala was behind the scenes like “put me in coach”, but she knows what it is and is like “nah, I support Joe fully”.

Whoever comes in after Joe is being set up to fail & has to deal with Trump at the same time and find another sucker…. I mean politician to be her VP.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, we're probably the most pragmatic set of voters in this country. And it's because we have the most to lose in a right-wing autocracy.

On a side note, I don't see too many black people coming out and saying Biden should drop. And although a lot of us like Kamala we all know in the back of our minds white America isn't voting for a black woman. It's crazy how we're more in tune with how racist this country is than white liberals.
:wow:

We’ll ride with who we gotta ride with but we know the game and we got the most to lose :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

We’ll ride with who we gotta ride with but we know the game and we got the most to lose :wow:
A majority of black people according to all polling currently believe Joe is too old or should not run.
That’s the craziest part of this. I could see this all happening if Kamala was behind the scenes like “put me in coach”, but she knows what it is and is like “nah, I support Joe fully”.

Whoever comes in after Joe is being set up to fail & has to deal with Trump at the same time and find another sucker…. I mean politician to be her VP.
Fam, this is an awful reading of politics. There is no scenario where Kamala would come out directly and say get Biden out of here. She obviously wants to be president but has to fake like she doesn’t. She doesn’t benefit in any way from looking like she stabbed a knife in Biden’s back. Since when did we all lose the ability to think critically and started taking everything politicians say at face value. I repeat, don’t guys not realize you’re in the extreme minority of Democrats right now? Progressives are supporting Joe because (1) they don’t want that AIPAC energy against them, 2) they feel like if he wins he will remember they had his back and will continue to support a lot of their stances like he did with his proposed budget and (3) if he is replaced, no one can paint it as the left trying to get him up out of there and they lose no standing.

Stop reading shyt that confirms your beliefs like MAGA people and read and listen to the full spectrum of democrats. Biden is currently operating under the belief that Obama and Pelosi are trying to get him up out of there behind the scenes, and you think most Dems in office don’t think the same?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
GSLFprQXwAAyCbL

this fukking buffoon is desperate to run against biden or harris. if it's kamala, he just changes the name, and keeps the same attacks and lines

it's all he's got. a new ticket would totally devastate him

Nobody else is reading it like this. He clearly wants to run against Biden, his entire campaign is based on it. Kamala would blow that up and require a new strategy. And if she energizes the base, as I'd imagine she will (alongside her VP choice) Trump is fukked. There's too much damage built into his numbers right now, with little room to grow due to no ground game and limited money being spend on actual campaign things (VS money spent lining his pockets or paying lawyers to challenge the election).