WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
i just posted receipts that AOC named green, specifically

and your reasoning above is simply evidence that The Squad wouldn't know pragmatism if it slapped them in the face; they demanded all or nothing, as if they remotely have that kind of fukking leverage :mjlol: glad that the other 210 Democrats are serious people, not grandstanding idiots

poor showing, breh :hhh:
Receipts?!

:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Receipts?!

:mjlol:

:beli: "green, climate, climate, green".. imagine denying something so fukking obvious

you look like a fukkin fool defending the squad being the ONLY SIX democrats to vote against something that polls 100% with voters. just stop it :mjlol:thank god they lost

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

:beli: "green, climate, climate, green".. imagine denying something so fukking obvious

you look like a fukkin fool defending the squad being the ONLY SIX democrats to vote against something that polls 100% with voters. just stop it :mjlol:
Their main reason for the down vote: They wanted to pass the bill with its counterpart, a multi-trillion-dollar spending deal called the Build Back Better Act that is still being negotiated in Congress.

Literally the second sentence in YOUR link.

Even you aren't this stupid.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
In 2020 Joe Biden said vote for me and I'll make Roe the law of the land. The people responded and voted in Biden and a Democratic Senate and House. 2 years later Joe Biden and the Democrats sat idly by while the court destroyed Roe. Now it's campaign time again and they're back to saying the same shyt. If Roe is important to you, then you saw it overturned and your life getting worse under a Democratic trifecta. Those are the facts.

Here’s some other facts:

-COVID is no longer an impact to our lives as it was under Trump
-Lawlessness and chaos in the streets is back under control under Biden, unlike with Trump
-The country has now shipped out more illegal immigrants than under Trump

That’s a trifecta of facts for your ass and BTW outside of inflation that Biden was going to inherit, life is better than it was 4 years ago for the average American or are we conveniently ignoring the chaos we were living in Summer 2020 under Trump?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally the second sentence in YOUR link.

Even you aren't this stupid.
so your point is that they had a bunch of shytty reasons for being the ONLY SIX democrats, out of 220. embarrassing grandstanding. but thank god for the democrats who get things done outside of twitter.

i bet bowman regrets joining AOC's stupid fukkin crusade, huh?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
450481126_1015812413245539_7714260953842764357_n.jpg

hmm

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

this is why Kamala is going to be the nominee. it would hurt a lot of black voters if they even kept her as VP and made someone else the nominee, they would see her as a black person being sidelined for a new white coworker to get the promotion. that will resonate especially with a lot of older black people.
Dems hands are tied because there is no way Kamala wins but there is no way to put an actual viable candidate without hurting the foundational black people's feelings

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In 2020 Joe Biden said vote for me and I'll make Roe the law of the land. The people responded and voted in Biden and a Democratic Senate and House. 2 years later Joe Biden and the Democrats sat idly by while the court destroyed Roe. Now it's campaign time again and they're back to saying the same shyt. If Roe is important to you, then you saw it overturned and your life getting worse under a Democratic trifecta. Those are the facts.

Those aren't the facts at all.... Biden can't do anything to combat a 6-3 majority in the Supreme Court whom have made it clear they are making up their own rules.