WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:i'd give fukking anything to be a fly on mike pence's head in DC right now, just to listen to what Dems are actually saying behind closed doors

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just making it up as you go huh?
what possible legitimate reason could those idiots have had, for voting against repaving their constituents' roads :laff:

what fukking voter in america doesn't want that? regardless of party? stop defending grandstanding, attention seeking bullshyt from loud, untalented people

edit: i wasn't making shyt up. i was right :mjlol:FOH

"She took to Instagram live to explain her reasoning for voting no, saying one of her main concerns with solely passing the infrastructure bill was that the legislation locked in increases to climate emissions."

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
None of those people would have access to the Bide campaign donations. It’s going to be a fight to get that money to Kamala.
To be fair and the reason I advocate for Whitmer is because she raises money fast and she can win the Midwest (Michigan, Wisconsin and PA). The NY Times reported a couple of days ago that donors have already been raising money to fund Joe Biden replacement.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
what possible legitimate reason could those idiots have had, for voting against repaving their constituents' roads :laff:

what fukking voter in america doesn't want that? regardless of party? stop defending grandstanding, attention seeking bullshyt from loud, untalented people
Progressives wanted both BIF & BBB to be voted on in tandem as a package, that was what was promised. Their fear was Sinema and Machin getting cold feet on BBB and sinking it after getting BIF passed.

They lost the gamble, their leverage, in voting 'No' because Pelosi whipped 13 R's together to vote with D's to pass BIF without BBB. Sinema and Machin both ended up voting for BBB, could have been the spotlight put on them or could have just decided to get on board after pouring water on several positions and allocated funds of BBB.

But their principled no vote, whether you agree with it or not, had nothing to do with "green" anything Captain Low Information.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Progressives wanted both BIF & BBB to be voted on in tandem as a package, that was what was promised. Their fear was Sinema and Machin getting cold feet on BBB and sinking it after getting BIF passed.

They lost the gamble, their leverage, in voting 'No' because Pelosi whipped 13 R's together to vote with D's to pass BIF without BBB. Sinema and Machin both ended up voting for BBB, could have been the spotlight put on them or could have just decided to get on board after pouring water on several positions and allocated funds of BBB.

But their principled no vote, whether you agree with it or not, had nothing to do with "green" anything Captain Low Information.
i just posted receipts that AOC named green, specifically

and your reasoning above is simply evidence that The Squad wouldn't know pragmatism if it slapped them in the face; they demanded all or nothing, as if they remotely have that kind of fukking leverage :mjlol: glad that the other 210 Democrats are serious people, not grandstanding idiots

poor showing, breh :hhh: