WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Union and black leaders and progressives. That’s the kind of coalition he needs when he gets to the convention.
It’s them versus the Donors though. Maybe AIPAC but I don’t know if anyone has reported on their activities since they got Bowman out the paint.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I said a couple of weeks ago, right after the debate, I didn’t think it was smart to drop Joe cuz there wasn’t a better candidate.

I now rescind that statement. This nikka is radio active and fukking it up for everybody.

This is what some of the party is pretty much doing to him

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Pelosi and others telling him he “needs to make a decision” after he done already said, Monday

wolf-of-wall-street-not-leaving.gif

:dead:

Just straight ignored his old ass.

I dunno if they win with Kamala but it’s probably way more upside at this point. He’s losing money and votes , that’s like the two main things in politics you need!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So who is the replacement for Biden that can beat Trump?
newsom, whitmer, cooper, beshear, etc. have the convention vote, put a fukking ticket together, and just run it

how could they possibly do worse than biden, with all of biden's negatives? we're literally at the point where biden's incumbency is a disadvantage :laff:

dudes are talking about "the new ticket wouldn't have enough name recognition". how does the biggest news story of the year, that lasts for the next 4 months, not have enough name recognition :mindblown:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
newsom, whitmer, cooper, beshear, etc. have the convention vote, put a fukking ticket together, and just run it

how could they possibly do worse than biden, with all of biden's negatives? we're literally at the point where biden's incumbency is a disadvantage :laff:
None of those people would have access to the Bide campaign donations. It’s going to be a fight to get that money to Kamala.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of those people would have access to the Bide campaign donations. It’s going to be a fight to get that money to Kamala.
i heard that the money can be transferred to a PAC. and frankly, i have a tough time believing that hardened criminals and money launderers like nancy pelosi would have a problem getting that money where it needs to go. let's be fukking real :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk who running trump campaign but they runnign circles around bidens

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

dudes are talking about "the new ticket wouldn't have enough name recognition". how does the biggest news story of the year, that lasts for the next 4 months, not have enough name recognition :mindblown:

Time to sideline Bledsoe. It was a good run. Exactly 💯

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That has what to do with what exactly?
The Squad and "pragmatic" doesn't belong in the same sentence, they don't know the meaning of the word. they constantly go for everything, and get nothing. no one takes them seriously

voting against the infrastructure bill because "it wasn't green enough" ended any chance i would ever listen to those fukking clowns again