mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree with this. Kamala could win with Shapiro (PA) or J.B Pritzker (Illinois) as her V.P
there's no universe where a rising star like shapiro or wes moore runs as kamala's vp, which only leaves useless schmucks. tim kaine types :flabbynsick:

maybe beshear would be a good VP for kamala, since he has zero future in kentucky. they aren't making him a senator. actually, now that i think about it, he might be her best realistic VP in the party

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ppl hate our current options. Kamala would be like the avg chick that walks in a room of ugly chicks. She would be the baddie by default.

Biden is the old single chick that was decent in HS but is way past her prime.

Trump is the fat obnoxious chick that keeps getting dikk somehow, even tho everyone claims they dont fukk with her.

You start weighing your options, get a couple drinks in you, she talking right, you prolly upgrade her from a 6 to an 8 :ehh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Enough of this Kamala Harris nominee talk. It does not matter if she has the perfect VP running mate. She cannot win a national election in 2024 or 2028. White America will not for her. There are some white people that would vote for Biden, but not Harris. She also would have problems with black men.

The democrats that are propping her up as a potential nominee are dumb idiots for not knowing this.
What you're proposing is that there exists a significant section of voters who would support a vegetative Joe Biden fighting with half his own Democratic caucus over a Kamala Harris with the full support and backing of the entire Democratic caucus and the co-sign of figures like Obama, and I just don't believe that at all. What is the driving motivation for these voters? If you're that explicitly bigoted that Kamala Harris being a woman or black is a red line for you, why would you be voting for woke Biden over anti-DEI Trump in the first place? Explain this hypothetical voter's mindset.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said 4 distinct things in my post:

1. Joe Biden campaigned in 2020 pledging that he will make Roe the law of the land if elected (source: Biden pledged to make Roe v. Wade "the law of the land." Abortion-rights supporters want more.)

2. The 2020 election resulted in Joe Biden being elected, and the Democrats in control of the House and Senate (Source: 2020 United States elections - Wikipedia)

3. Joe Biden and the Democrats sat idly by with trifecta legislative control while the courts overturned Roe without taking the necessary steps to protect abortion rights (Source: There Is Only One Way for Biden to Fulfill His Promise to “Restore Roe”)

4. Joe Biden and the Democrats are now yet again saying they must be voted in to protect Roe without committing to doing those necessary actions (Source: x.com)

Please provide sourced evidence that all or any of these are not facts. If you're saying there is nothing Biden can do to combat a 6-3 majority in the Supreme Court then he cannot credibly, legitimately use it as an election issue because the horse has already bolted.
maybe leaving Roe up to the states actually helps the democrats :patrice:

think about it. any purple area is constantly under threat of republican rule making abortion illegal now, right? so to have that constantly looming threat from republicans...is kind of a good thing, no?

King Kreole

Daps
there's no universe where a rising star like shapiro or wes moore runs as kamala's vp, which only leaves useless schmucks. tim kaine types :flabbynsick:

maybe beshear would be a good VP for kamala, since he has zero future in kentucky. they aren't making him a senator. actually, now that i think about it, he might be her best realistic VP in the party
Harris/Beshear is the ticket. Time to put down that mangy old dog Biden and move forward.

King Kreole

Daps
maybe leaving Roe up to the states actually helps the democrats :patrice:

think about it. any purple area is constantly under threat of republican rule making abortion illegal now, right? so to have that constantly looming threat from republicans...is kind of a good thing, no?
I think it has unequivocally helped the Democrats from a political/campaigning perspective but it has been a complete disgrace and calamity from a moral perspective for the country.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

not bad, but i'm gonna take a poll called "data for progress" with a grain of salt :skip:

The sad thing is, it's actually still bad :francis: for Biden to win the swing states he probably needs to be something like +4 at least

Even if that poll is accurate and Biden wins the popular vote by 1%, he most likely loses electorally. Hillary won the popular vote by like 2%.