• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You really can't be serious.

Merrick the Meek waited 2 years to appoint a special prosecutor. Alvin Bragg tried to stop the investigation into Trump's hush payment case when he became the AG. Two of his prosecutors resigned in protest. He relented to presurre and brought the case to a grand jury in March of 2023.

I don't know why ya'll feel the need to defend the cowardice and impotentce of these elected officials.

Had they shown any courage at all, these cases would have been adjudicated today and Trump may very well be in jail.

But tell us how it's the fault of the voters again.
Walk and chew game nikka!!

You right about Merrick Garland but you sound stupid as hell talkin bout Biden should drop out

It cannot be done now Kamala would get WASHED in the general election

Walk and chew gum :scust:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And if you're someone who stays home on Election Day you are a fukking idiot.... that's not a "Dem excuse." You might not like the options but if you choose that in this election you are just not going to participate then you have nothing to talk about because you didn't do your civic duty..
I don't disagree with you.

I think the point is that given how close the race is, Biden needs to rely heavily on low-information voters and motivate them to vote. Biden's debate performance did the opposite, so we are in an even worse position than when we started. Biden doing rallies in <insert random town here> is really just performative for high-information voters as is imo, which is why I think that his whole pushback to getting out of the race seems nonsensical.

He is running a traditional campaign that is focused on educating voters, while the average low-information voter has been fed a steady diet of anti-Biden memes via Joe Rogan, streamers on Kick, Twitter posts, etc and have their minds made up.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wasserman himself leaves a lot of grey area even on Election Day because he realizes more than anyone that polls don't mean everything.

Once he and others started to see how big the turnout was going to be in 2022 (in some areas, not all) they started shytting their pants because they knew right then that it wasn't going to be good for the GOP. High turnout is terrible for Republicans.

The risk factor for the Dems here and why it was dumb to let this get this far is now they have put themselves in a position where some voters are feeling apathetic.

I don't believe people are "moving to Trump" but they might just stay home....
Dog, you used a lot of words to say what I’ve been saying for weeks while you cats argued with me with 0 data points. It’s like pulling teeth and all that rah rah rah if you stay home you’re an idiot shyt has never made people turnout ever. The American populace is stupid. Our entire electoral process is a stupid song and dance. As I said before, if people voted based on logic - we would not have had a Republican president at any point in the past 30 years. You guys keep ranting about low information voters while offering low information takes.

If the low information populace thinks a dude can’t do the job and democracy is on the line, you get that nikka out of there or you get his ass out there and make him prove them wrong. Biden isn’t getting out there. That’s what Congress is telling him - and they think it’s because he no longer can.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

You right about Merrick Garland but you sound stupid as hell talkin bout Biden should drop out

Joe Biden is only going to get worse as time goes on, we have already hit the ceiling of his campaign capabilities. At least Kamala can actually fukking campaign and make a case for why people should vote for her and the Democratic platform against Trump and the MAGA agenda. Biden functionally cannot do that. No amount of "walking and chewing gum" from Coli posters or Democratic surrogates can overcome the fact that the principal is structurally impaired and cannot make the case himself. Kamala is a hail mary, Biden is running a QB draw on 4th and 20. The longer they wait to pull the plug on Biden's candidacy the less time there is to course correct from this fatal trajectory.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Brother is too far gone. You can say trumps shoe is untied and he’ll say why don’t we focus on why the dems let that happen :mjlol:

You can trash two separate entities at the same time, unless you are as far down the rabbit hole as that good brother and a few other not as good brothers.

I can say Biden is old and I’d rather someone else be president and also say the republicans are dangerous and actively are working to make life harder for myself and my seeds at the same time :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So tell us at this point in fukkin July of 2024 who you can turn to be the new nominee you messageboard ass nikkas???
Anyone in the party, his polling has been holding back down ballot dems since 2022!! We've known this for years! Biddnt can't even string together coherent sentence and doesn't have the ability to campaign on the road consistently throughout the day

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I can say Biden is old and I’d rather someone else be president and also say the republicans are dangerous and actively are working to make life harder for myself and my seeds at the same time :mjlol:
why-would-you-say-something-so-controversial-yet-so-brave.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That man's brain is fried he should not be anywhere near the Oval Office today let alone for another four years. Get mad all you all want.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Anyone in the party, his polling has been holding back down ballot dems since 2022!! We've known this for years! Biddnt can't even string together coherent sentence and doesn't have the ability to campaign on the road consistently throughout the day
:mjlol:

This nikka said anyone in the party

Dawg you not serious you a joke