WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I dare them to say this dude is full of it like he’s not as respected as it gets in the business. We are now in a world where Biden might lose and these dudes will say the polls were rigged on some MAGA shyt and then blame voters for being dumb.
Same wasserman in 22 trying to blatantly steal Chris Bouzy’s model and make it his own without crediting Chris? The same Wasserman who was juelzing in 2020 and 22 being wrong? Him and Nate Silver been flabby

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It depends on who you are and what's important to you. If Roe is important to you and I'm just using that as an example but if it's something that's very important to you then your life will change depending on which administration is in power.
In 2020 Joe Biden said vote for me and I'll make Roe the law of the land. The people responded and voted in Biden and a Democratic Senate and House. 2 years later Joe Biden and the Democrats sat idly by while the court destroyed Roe. Now it's campaign time again and they're back to saying the same shyt. If Roe is important to you, then you saw it overturned and your life getting worse under a Democratic trifecta. Those are the facts.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Funny, wasn’t Wasserman doing Nate Silver levels of juelzing after the 2022 midterms when his models was made to look like complete shyt? We gonna forget that? Trump still don’t have as much money on hand as Biden… Trump don’t got no money bro still booking outside venues.. no money for indoor venues..

But cook because I’m going to flame you to high hell come post election night when Biden is re-elected
:mjgrin: that’ll be rafters worthy

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Outside of being a delusional fanboy of Biden, no clue why anyone would be trying to go down burning with him
So tell us at this point in fukkin July of 2024 who you can turn to be the new nominee you messageboard ass nikkas???

It’s too late for that shyt

Who you want to run instead, Kamala?

:mjlol: :hhh:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I don’t think the other candidates have a better shot to win then Biden this is the first time where at this point I think Biden might have to step down because this is gonna be the only topic from now to Election Day

Even Trump saying stupid sh1t isn’t gonna knock this off the front page. He’d have to do something catastrophic

At least someone else running gives negative stuff about Trump some daylight

Right now nothing is sticking to Trump.

What’s happening now would be the equivalent of if foxnews and newsmax was also destroying Trump everyday and saying he should leave

Insurrection leader: Rejected!
34 felony counts: Rejected!
Deranged speeches: Rejected!
Epstein ties: Rejected!
Putin lover: Rejected!
Roe remover: Rejected!

This guy could walk up and slap someone's baby for crying and the media would say the parents weren't doing their job.

Trump could announce he will deport all non Christians and the media would say Joe was terrible at the debate.

Trump is white privilege personified and the mainstream media loves the ratings.
This is all true. The Administration could have been more transparent about his medical issues. The media loves the ratings. MSNBC and CNN were at peaks not seen since OJ or the Clinton Impeachment. It's gross and sad. People are fine with authoritarianism if they make money.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is Low IQ posting right here. The courts are determining what/if anything happens to Trump and they've made it clear he is above the law. Voters in 2016 made that possible.

You really can't be serious.

Merrick the Meek waited 2 years to appoint a special prosecutor. Alvin Bragg tried to stop the investigation into Trump's hush payment case when he became the AG. Two of his prosecutors resigned in protest. He relented to presurre and brought the case to a grand jury in March of 2023.

I don't know why ya'll feel the need to defend the cowardice and impotentce of these elected officials.

Had they shown any courage at all, these cases would have been adjudicated today and Trump may very well be in jail.

But tell us how it's the fault of the voters again.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
fukkin idiots

You can’t have a new nominee now to run in July 2024

fukkin dumb asses need to stop with this echo chamber copy cat bullshyt you keep hearing from these celebrities, the NY Times and these weak ass Democrat lawmakers

Its too late

fukkin cowards keep tryin to create leverage for that dirtbag Trump

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Pretty much.

Media is gonna media so they will flip it into the chaos narriative. Thatd be ratings gold for them, a president dropping out this late.

This will die down a smidge after this week and more so after the convention. He’d have a problem if somebody big in the party was calling for him to go or somebody in the progressive wing but the squadettes and frost have endorsed him. Hakeem and Chuck are behind him. Right now it’s a bunch of randos calling for him and the longer this goes on it’s going to be harder for them to stand relatively alone. Only so far you gonna get with “anonymous sources say *** number of congressmen are concerned”.
Ive been reminding people 45, was great and career boosting for the media industry

Everyday there was a story or headline

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Also, it’s not the media that failed to take action on January 6 and sentence him in NY, it’s the p*ssy ass Dems who waited years to bring these cases and now it’s too late to lock up the b*stard before the election.
Correct. At the start of the Biden administration I was saying that Biden should immediately commandeer the DoJ and clandestinely order them to hold a show trial and throw Trump and the top MAGA politicians in jail on charges of treason, but the Democrats and their milquetoast bootlickers in here are so beholden to "normalcy" and scared of rocking the boat that they went with that stupid, protracted and ultimately toothless impeachment proceeding and then a bunch of traffic ticket trials. These people are too scared to win.