PROTECTING AND STRENGTHENING OUR DEMOCRACY
GROWING THE MIDDLE CLASS
FIGHTING TO LOWER COSTS FOR WORKING FAMILIES
BUILDING A FAIRER TAX SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS
MAKING HEALTH CARE MORE ACCESSIBLE AND AFFORDABLE
FIGHTING TO RESTORE REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM

I can get behind this stuff

:yeshrug:
I’ve read his site. I’ve heard the speeches. He’s spending a lot of time bragging about his accomplishments and promising to continue doing what he’s doing. That’s not going to cut it.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’ve read his site. I’ve heard the speeches. He’s spending a lot of time bragging about his accomplishments and promising to continue doing what he’s doing. That’s not going to cut it.

Do you want him to lie to us? Promise things that he can't deliver?

What would you like to hear? I'm genuinely curious what it takes

he's delivered the most progressive policies and had the most progressive administration of our lifetimes....

he even resurrected unions from brink of nonexistence ffs

I don't know how all of this lost in the sauce so to speak

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Or hear me out…. Based on the poll and 538’s number and you know the last couple of elections. Maybe the polls aren’t as accurate as they use to be.

General election polling hasn't been generally accurate since 2012. Even accounting for how terrible Hillary's campaign was in 2016 it doesn't square with the polls being way off. And then in 2020 when the pollsters allegedly fixed everything, they were way off on Biden's win margin. And pre-debate Trump was not only up 3+ points nationally, he could win the popular vote for republicans (first time since 2004). I'm sorry but that's insane.

If this was about the economy, why didn't we see anything in 2022 or 2023 when the economy was worse than it is now? Consumer confidence has rise, inflation is falling, abortion remains a lightning hot topic...it doesn't add up.

My prediction is that IF Biden drops out and Kamala takes over, she'll find herself tied or barely ahead of Trump. The media will claim someone else (white) should have gotten the nomination. And then on election day she'll waltz to victory with a +2 or +3 electorate. Which is basically what I thought Biden would win by, before the debate. I think polls are severely over estimating unlikely voters to prop up Trump while constantly finding questionable youth/black/women samples to under estimate Biden/Kamala.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction is that IF Biden drops out and Kamala takes over, she'll find herself tied or barely ahead of Trump. The media will claim someone else (white) should have gotten the nomination. And then on election day she'll waltz to victory with a +2 or +3 electorate.
:huhldup: you think Kamala beats Trump in GA and PA?

i think she loses a whole lot of Fetterman bros to Trump. and all those GA republicans who left it blank in 2020, make sure not to do that again :mjpls:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Does it anger you that the administration we voted for in 2020 failed to do anything about this existential threat in four years?

The coup was televised in living color for the whole world to see. But it took them two years and public pressure to appoint a special prosecutor. Now they tell us we must keep them in power to fight this existential threat.

These mfkers must be laughing at us behind closed doors.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Do you want him to lie to us? Promise things that he can't deliver?

What would you like to hear? I'm genuinely curious what it takes

he's delivered the most progressive policies and had the most progressive administration of our lifetimes....

he even resurrected unions from brink of nonexistence ffs

I don't know how all of this lost in the sauce so to speak
Biden has already been lying to us about restoring abortion rights and banning assault weapons. He can’t deliver on those issues.

I want him to talk more about immigration.

He plans to increase taxes on the rich. Cool. What’s that going to pay for?

Dude doesn’t even mention the public option anymore.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a cognitively compromised 81-year-old Joe Biden is the only viable option the Democrats have for beating one of the most odious, polarizing politicians in modern history then they deserve to lose.

Honestly bro, if America can't handle having a 81 year old President be the "figurehead" when we all know his administration is gonna work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep the country running smoothly. If that bothers us this much to either not vote or to vote for Trump, then we deserve everything that's coming our way.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Honestly bro, if America can't handle having a 81 year old President be the "figurehead" when we all know his administration is gonna work tirelessly behind the scenes to keep the country running smoothly. If that bothers us this much to either not vote or to vote for Trump, then we deserve everything that's coming our way.
The (ever increasing) executive nature and powers of the Presidency means the idea of the President as a toothless Head of State akin to a constitutional monarch is problematic, but your point is well taken. I think both the American public and the Democratic Party that is supposed to represent them by winning a specific game (election) but are blowing the game winning layup both have a share in the impending L.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The (ever increasing) executive nature and powers of the Presidency means the idea of the President as a toothless Head of State akin to a constitutional monarch is problematic, but your point is well taken. I think both the American public and the Democratic Party that is supposed to represent them by winning a specific game (election) but are blowing the game winning layup both have a share in the impending L.
You still halfway pretending to be American?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We're in tough times :francis: We don't have perfect option money right now :francis: