WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Try watching the debate again and take notes while you're not trying to multitask on Pokemon and Tiktok

I'm not deluded to the point that I'm not longer interested in protecting my race and progressive policies. Have a nice night

You are living in a fantasy world if you think Biden ran circles around Trump in the debate. :mjlol:

Biden’s performance has to be the worst performance in history of debates. I’m talking about all debates, city council, PTA, Home Owners Association etc.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yes. I do. He tried doing a coup. Will have full immunity in his 2nd term. And is promosing to be an authoritarian. IMO that needs wall to wall coverage on every media platform. It’s absurd that it isn't. Our wiser desendents will look upon this retarded era and wonder wtf we were thinking.
You think January 6th hasn’t received enough attention from the media? :why:

Negative stories about Trump have absolutely blanketed the mainstream media for 8 years. If anything, the lack of shock or panic from the public is due to oversaturation of Evil Trump stories from the media. No one is surprised by news of Trump doing yet another bad thing because that’s all we’ve heard from the mainstream media since 2016. Jake Tapper or Joy Reid doing their millionth story on how Trump is the worst man to ever live isn’t going to move anybody, and the dyed-in-the-wool anti-Trump Liberals who are complaining about this need to find another angle because it’s complete loser behavior to prep themselves to blame anyone but themselves or do any introspection in the face of an impending L. Fight back with your vision of the future instead of complaining that the media isn’t overdosing on Trump stories after already maxing out for 8 years.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

You found a random tweet, on a whole different statistical topic, to counter what is clearly a polling mistake heavily favoring republicans.

That is a suspicious response.

Honestly it’s interesting because I never thought he would lose Pennsylvania and this might explain why.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol: Don’t tell me polling isn’t fukkin broken

Him calling out the methodology on one poll doesn't speak for all polls btw... The man wrote a book on statistical inference, so I'm pretty sure he's not camp "all polls can't be trusted"

Personally, I look @ FiveThirtyEight which averages across polls and gives weighting based on historical accuracies of polling companies.

They suggest that the gap between Biden and Trump has widened post-debate:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else getting a big uptick in desperate biden emails since the debate :huhldup: i don't even remember signing up for anything

I get so many begging emails/texts from these liberal a$$holes when the only donations I have ever made was to progressives and Obama back in the day.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
PROTECTING AND STRENGTHENING OUR DEMOCRACY
GROWING THE MIDDLE CLASS
FIGHTING TO LOWER COSTS FOR WORKING FAMILIES
BUILDING A FAIRER TAX SYSTEM THAT WORKS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS
MAKING HEALTH CARE MORE ACCESSIBLE AND AFFORDABLE
FIGHTING TO RESTORE REPRODUCTIVE FREEDOM

I can get behind this stuff

:yeshrug:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Him calling out the methodology on one poll doesn't speak for all polls btw... The man wrote a book on statistical inference, so I'm pretty sure he's not camp "all polls can't be trusted"

Personally, I look @ FiveThirtyEight which averages across polls and gives weighting based on historical accuracies of polling companies.

They suggest that the gap between Biden and Trump has widened post-debate:
Yeah but if you look at that 538 number has Trump ahead by 2% and Trump Mollywopping everybody else by like 6-10%.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You found a random tweet, on a whole different statistical topic, to counter what is clearly a polling mistake heavily favoring republicans.

That is a suspicious response.

Honestly it’s interesting because I never thought he would lose Pennsylvania and this might explain why.
or maybe, and bear with me here.....keep bearing with me.....between inflation and his debate performance, biden is just fukking losing

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
or maybe, and bear with me here.....keep bearing with me.....between inflation and his debate performance, biden is just fukking losing
Or hear me out…. Based on the poll and 538’s number and you know the last couple of elections. Maybe the polls aren’t as accurate as they use to be.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
He can give any rationale he wants and these people will eat up and regurgitate it. I had no idea there was this level of mass brainwashing of Biden's supporters. We all knew it was going on with Trump's cult. But who would've guessed Biden was charismatic enough to have his own cult? Not me. They just don't see what everybody else sees. It's crazy. I just want to see Obama come out and say Biden needs to step down just to see what happens with all these people. Their brains are gonna break if that happens.
Bro :mjlol: whose alt are you?

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but if you look at that 538 number has Trump ahead by 2% and Trump Mollywopping everybody else by like 6-10%.
With more undecided relative to Biden IIRC. Here's the 538 article:
Our forecast for Biden today depends on many known knowns and known unknowns, and, unfortunately for Democrats, the known downsides for Biden currently outweigh the known upsides. Another way of saying this is that Biden’s chief risk is a “hard” risk (as opposed to a soft one) — a product of an immutable trait that voters are unlikely to overlook by November.

Replacing Biden with Harris, by contrast, would introduce more uncertainty into the election; in other words, Democrats would be betting that her “soft” risks aren’t as bad as Biden’s. For example, Harris had one of the most left-leaning voting records during her time in the U.S. Senate, which could hurt her among moderate voters. Yet Biden already does poorly with moderates — and at current levels of political polarization, a cross-cutting issue like Biden’s age may make more of a difference with swing voters, anyway, than any narrow disagreements about policy.