bnew

Veteran
Daps

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have for quite some time and you said they were wasting time talking about democracy.
:dead:
what? :dahell:

dems are totally weak on calling trump and his goons out for this shyt, and when have i ever had a problem with them doing it?

they're saying stupid shyt like "trump won't give up power in 2028". they're not remotely doing enough to call out what trump is doing in 2024; claiming "i win, or it's stolen". forcing republicans to go along with his pathetic lies

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
what? :dahell:

dems are totally weak on calling trump and his goons out for this shyt, and when have i ever had a problem with them doing it?

they're saying stupid shyt like "trump won't give up power in 2028". they're not remotely doing enough to call out what trump is doing in 2024

Biden has spoke on 2024 multiple times, including last week when he straight up said he wasn't confident there would be a smooth transition due to Trump's threats. Kamala has made similar comments. To the point republicans accuse democrats of violence whenever they talk about this.

It's very clear what's going to happen if Kamala wins. There will be a coordinated attempt to block certification, with Elon using twitter to propagate every bullshyt/fake claim of fraud. Do I think it'll work? No, of course not. But it's going to be an ugly November and December due to these people, culminating in another ugly January 6th. Let's not forget if Harris wins, as VP she presides over the certification process at congress. Imagine the fukkery that's going to be.