• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think you all get it :snoop:

Not only is Biden poised to lose, but the Republicans are going to keep the house and take back the senate.

There's too many people that don't fukk with Joe Biden. The presidential election comes down to a few states. Biden is going to lose swing states.

The Palestine shyt in addition to Biden just being old, is the nail in the coffin. Not to mention the cost of living in this country.

People don't want to vote for trump or republican, so they will simply stay home.

And this has nothing to do with the media.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
If these were normal times I'd agree but we're dealing with a candidate who tried doing a coup, is a convicted felon, who'll have full immunity and has promised to be an authoritarian. And know one with half a brain believes he's serious about disavowing Project 2025. Some of the policy ideas in his own agenda mirror those in Project 2025.

I get that Biden is the current president and his ego won't let him step down. If Trump gets in, Biden will not be looked on fondly through thr lens of history. But neither will the media who failed to communicate to the public the danger of Trump.

We're talking about the potential end of American democracy as we know it. This is the biggest story of our time right now. Not Biden's age.
For context, if you didn’t know, our friend with multiple accounts has many receipts detailing his support (and apparent vote cast) for Trump in 2016

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
when you know your enemy is scared to take you up on it, what's the risk? :dahell:

what risk did trump just take, by challenging biden to a debate that biden is too scared to do?

suntzu1-2x.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't think you all get it :snoop:

Not only is Biden poised to lose, but the Republicans are going to keep the house and take back the senate.

There's too many people that don't fukk with Joe Biden. The presidential election comes down to a few states. Biden is going to lose swing states.

The Palestine shyt in addition to Biden just being old, is the nail in the coffin. Not to mention the cost of living in this country.

People don't want to vote for trump or republican, so they will simply stay home.

And this has nothing to do with the media.
You really are dumb

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
:mjgrin: Biden is making more appearances that Donny is at the moment, yet everyone got a WebMD Degree and think he cognitive decline even though Biden has always has a stutter and keeping a busy schedule for a 81 year old man to run a country with advisors.

:mjgrin: Go ahead though and continued to fish out these random tweets.
this is true but people are going to believe what they want after the debate whether it's right or wrong as well as the media now running a new story every day. the issue is now if you say something enough times out loud, people will start buying into it. biden's team has to reign this story in quickly because this will 100% be the new Hilary's emails story (I already think it's here)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
this is true but people are going to believe what they want after the debate whether it's right or wrong as well as the media now running a new story every day. the issue is now if you say something enough times out loud, people will start buying into it. biden's team has to reign this story in quickly because this will 100% be the new Hilary's emails story (I already think it's here)

I don't doubt all of this, but where I disagree with you... is that in 2016 we didn't have an understanding of what Trump would fully do...

Now it's 2024, and everyone knows what Trump will do... there is no mystery... we are talking about National Ban on Abortion, Pregnancy Passports, Ban on Condoms/Birth Control/IVF, End of ACA/Obamacare, End of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid.

So for Dems who don't like Biden, this isn't a Biden is good/bad, Biden is senile, etc. for them; they are voting against Trump. Dems are going to vote Biden no matter what, because they don't want Trump in White House. It's why the Debate doesn't matter, they will vote for Biden, because they know what a Trump presidency will do even if they don't like Biden themselves.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If these were normal times I'd agree but we're dealing with a candidate who tried doing a coup, is a convicted felon, who'll have full immunity and has promised to be an authoritarian. And know one with half a brain believes he's serious about disavowing Project 2025. Some of the policy ideas in his own agenda mirror those in Project 2025.

I get that Biden is the current president and his ego won't let him step down. If Trump gets in, Biden will not be looked on fondly through the lens of history. But neither will the media who failed to communicate to the public the danger of Trump.

We're talking about the potential end of American democracy as we know it. This is the biggest story of our time right now. Not Biden's age.
You believe that the media has taken it lightly on Trump? He’s been probably the most demonized and vilified figure in the mainstream media for the past 8 years straight. Every second of his various criminal trials have gotten wall-to-wall coverage. We’ve reached saturation point with understanding his felonious nature. There’s nothing they can say that is going to shift the needle on this. It just seems like complaining to the refs that when you’re losing.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its disturbing how much the media is focusing on Biden's age instead of Trump and Project 2025. I get it. Biden's age is a real concern but I think they may be overdoing it at this point.

A president struggling to string together a sentence is very newsworthy. The media is late as usual though. This issue should have received coverage in 2020 when some of us were calling him weekend at Bernie’s.

“What about Trump” is a very lazy argument by the way.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I don't doubt all of this, but where I disagree with you... is that in 2016 we didn't have an understanding of what Trump would fully do...

Now it's 2024, and everyone knows what Trump will do... there is no mystery... we are talking about National Ban on Abortion, Pregnancy Passports, Ban on Condoms/Birth Control/IVF, End of ACA/Obamacare, End of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid.

So for Dems who don't like Biden, this isn't a Biden is good/bad, Biden is senile, etc. for them; they are voting against Trump. Dems are going to vote Biden no matter what, because they don't want Trump in White House. It's why the Debate doesn't matter, they will vote for Biden, because they know what a Trump presidency will do even if they don't like Biden themselves.
I think many dems will vote for Biden because they know who Trump is but we also have to remember that swing and independents may not do the same with four years away from a trump presidency. I think it's just way too risky to assume the polls are wrong and everything is going swimmingly. Biden is going to need to get the party together if he wants to stay in because with all this infighting, trump has ,many more ways to win

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Biden is going to need to get the party together if he wants to stay in because with all this infighting, trump has ,many more ways to win

That's the thing, one thing I will say is Biden's messaging has been off. If Nikki Haley was the party's candidate, Biden would be losing by 10, but because it's Trump, Biden has time to tighten messaging as you can guarantee Trump to not shut up and shoot himself in the foot.