WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously getting out way too far ahead here, but i see that 2028 race as playing a big direction in the future of this country. policy wise, plus that's the ticket that replaces 2 or 3 SC justices. to blow that election on kamala would be a travesty :wow:

There's no way she would win the primary.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no way she would win the primary.
It all depends. If Biden wins and steps down in year 1 it would all depend what happens during her time as president. No one knows what that will look like. If she serves more than 2 years as president she would be running for a second term in 2028 and might not even face a real primary challenge unless she did an extremely terrible job.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
what primary :mjlol: if kamala steps in for biden due to his age, you think the DNC is gonna primary her?
They would have to do something because the reason that so many people have cared about Biden's age in the first place is because they don't like/trust the VP behind him. If the majority of the population did, his age wouldn't be such a sore spot in this cycle.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would have to do something because the reason that so many people have cared about Biden's age in the first place is because they don't like/trust the VP behind him. If the majority of the population did, his age wouldn't be such a sore spot in this cycle.
sadly this is worth discussing, since kamala finishing out biden's term is looking like the best case scenario right now :mjlol:

i don't see the DNC primarying Kamala, if she takes over for biden in 2027 :hubie: i would strongly hope that i'm wrong. hell, i would strongly hope that she just takes her place in the history books and goes home, and lets the voters vote for a whole new ticket

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so what is biden's rationale for turning this down?

if he's up to the task, and has publicly acknowledged that he "just had a bad night".....ok. so why doesn't he want to redeem himself?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, the fact that so many people are willing to come out on the Democrats side to say this publicly about Joe Biden means two things.

1. They had these thoughts before the debate
  2. They were too bytchmade to say these thoughts to him or his admin before the debate.
They did think it before the debate and yeah no one wanted to commit political suicide. I told y’all they were shook based on their internal polling. The debate was his chance to prove them wrong and he didn’t.