WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
what the fukk's your point :dahell: we should respect cowardice, grovelling, and denial of reality? i don't respect that. at all

put it to a blind vote in congress and the senate. biden wouldn't get a single vote to be the 2024 nominee :mjlol:

:mjgrin: Biden is making more appearances that Donny is at the moment, yet everyone got a WebMD Degree and think he cognitive decline even though Biden has always has a stutter and keeping a busy schedule for a 81 year old man to run a country with advisors.

:mjgrin: Go ahead though and continued to fish out these random tweets.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin: Biden is making more appearances that Donny is at the moment, yet everyone got a WebMD Degree and think he cognitive decline even though Biden has always has a stutter and keeping a busy schedule for a 81 year old man to run a country with advisors.
we'll see how biden's unscripted press conference on thursday goes :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

If this doesn't tell you the polls are bs nothing will.

Before I continue, @Piff Perkins we agree. Polls make zero sense and defy reality. Especially reality that we see once election days hit.

But I need to rant a little.

I can't wait until November. For elections going back as far as I can remember the elderly crowd tends to lean to the right in their voting. I'm talking about at election time. Actual results. The only time this has been shown to be different is with us. Our older crowd tends to stick to Democrats. If you see a poll saying Biden will take the elderly vote and Trump will snatch up the youth you need to flush that down the toilet. Nobody should have to tell you something is wrong with that assessment. And that debate is already becoming a non-issue. Only on TheColi and in the media do I see it still being discussed with any fervor. And it's fading in the media as the narrative turns to Project 2025 and, as I've said before, Biden is going to step down just because a few Democrats stood up trying to get attention by asking him to.

If the Republicans weren't so self destructive that debate might have sunk things. It really might have. In fact, if Trump had been more presidential and hadn't tried to court the conspiracy minded folks in his base regarding Covid, he would have swung to reelection easily. Easily. Any major event that happens in your term is supposed to breeze you to reelection. Just be a leader, get with your smartest advisors and handle that. This man was calling it Hong Kong flu and talking as serious as a Christmas Morning Heart Attack about drinking bleach. Covid sunk him. It sunk his ass. Talking about he got cheated. He and the gop were too stupid to see that not everybody outside of their circle shares their extreme views.

They are still this stupid.

Repealing Roe v Wade? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Trying to get IVF out of the paint? Pissed off a large group of the voting public. This is the most mind boggling political misstep I've seen in my lifetime. They were on good drugs going after IVF. It really showed that everything the Democrats were saying about them wasn't just conspiracy theories. They are really out to control a female's body. It was foolish politically. Beyond foolish and it will cost them states. Keep thinking it's a game.

January 6th? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Felony convictions? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Project 2025? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Claiming the 2020 election was stolen? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Notice a pattern?

When I say voting public I mean in part voters at large but I actually mean swing voters. You can't keep pushing those votes away and win on a national level. It's political suicide. This is very hard for many on here to understand. Partly because they are right wingers. And right now right wingers are in lala land and think simply because they know a group of like minded folks they'll retake the white house with ease.

They weren't enough in 2020. They never learned this because the conversation got muddied with , "It was stolen from me!" Wasn't shyt stolen. Dude just sucks as a person and as a President. That's a documented fact. They took all their mistakes and doubled down on them. They quadrupled down on them! And every time a poll comes out showing it's neck and neck or with Trump ahead the right wingers in here gloat and shout with glee! Polls! Polls! Look at my shiny new poll of 1000 people! Biden should just quit now! FOH.

You need swing voters. Republicans right now are just pushing full steam ahead with any bs that jumps in their head and thinks the country is just gonna fall in line with it. It's not going down like that. A whopping 50 million folks saw that debate. That's a poor showing. Majority of folks have their minds made up. Project 2025 is gonna push more and more of them away from the gop. So keep focusing on the polls all the way to November, fellas. You're in for a surprise.

Polls are design to seek out partisanship. They are a reflection of partisan views and opinions. That's how I know so few here have even taken one. They don't reflect the middle of the road. And the middle of the road will be the decider come November. That is scaring Trump right now. Trying to distance himself from Project 2025. Gop left and right trying to soften their stance on abortion. They know what's coming even if a lot of you closet right wingers in here don't.

:sas2:

I really hope you're right...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

so what is biden's rationale for turning this down?

if he's up to the task, and has publicly acknowledged that he "just had a bad night".....ok. so why doesn't he want to redeem himself?

So now the sun tzu master wants to allow his enemy the chance to reset the narrative? HL was just telling me the other day he is political genius and putting on a master class that’s why he was being quiet. They told me he isn’t an idiot a$$hole and attention whore. It’s almost like it doesn’t matter if he is winning or losing, he just wants the cameras on him :jbhmm:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Its disturbing how much the media is focusing on Biden's age instead of Trump and Project 2025. I get it. Biden's age is a real concern but I think theu may be overdoing it at this point.
He’s the sitting President :yeshrug:

Whether the “leader of the free world” currently in charge of the world’s largest nuclear arsenal is no longer mentally competent is always going to be a bigger story than the challenger’s potential policy program (that he has already publicly disavowed). The people complaining that the media is not helping Biden enough are just wishcasting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now the sun tzu master wants to allow his enemy the chance to reset the narrative? HL was just telling me the other day he is political genius and putting on a master class that’s why he was being quiet. They told me he isn’t an idiot a$$hole and attention whore. It’s almost like it doesn’t matter if he is winning or losing, he just wants the cameras on him
yes, because he knows biden is too weak and frail to take him up on it. why are you pretending not to know this :mjlol:overchallenging a weak contender is not a new concept, breh.

what happened to the biden who said he wanted to "take trump out back, and beat him up"? that guy is dead and buried

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yes, because he knows biden is too weak and frail to take him up on it. why are you pretending not to know this :mjlol:overchallenging a weak contender is not a new concept, breh.

what happened to the biden who said he wanted to "take trump out back, and beat him up"? that guy is dead and buried
So while the dems are tearing themselves apart he wants to throw them a lifeline :jbhmm:

Yall gotta pick a narrative to run with either Donny is a political mastermind or he was out on a bender and is now happily reverting back to his usual attention whoring ways

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So while the dems are tearing themselves apart he wants to throw them a lifeline :jbhmm:
uh, it wouldn't be a lifeline. trump would pummel biden again :mjlol:

you can't act like the debate was "oh, biden just had a couple bad lines here and there". it was 90 uninterrupted minutes of a man who has not been challenged to think on his feet in 3 years, who has no business being in the position he's in

the best the Dems can muster right now is cheering when Biden can read off a teleprompter with a little bit of emotion. and the polls are reflecting it in real time. sitting United States Senators are telling him to stand down

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
uh, it wouldn't be a lifeline. trump would pummel biden again :mjlol:

you can't act like the debate was "oh, biden just had a couple bad lines here and there". it was 90 uninterrupted minutes of a man who has not been challenged to think on his feet in 3 years, who has no business being in the position he's in.
I think sun tzu would disagree but maybe Donny skipped that chapter during his ten day siesta

I’m just looking for some consistency here but we went from Donny is being quiet because he’s a political mastermind that’s letting his enemy destroy itself to Donny is a political mastermind who wants to give his enemy the opportunity to stop destroying itself.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s the sitting President :yeshrug:

Whether the “leader of the free world” currently in charge of the world’s largest nuclear arsenal is no longer mentally competent is always going to be a bigger story than the challenger’s potential policy program (that he has already publicly disavowed). The people complaining that the media is not helping Biden enough are just wishcasting.
If these were normal times I'd agree but we're dealing with a candidate who tried doing a coup, is a convicted felon, who'll have full immunity and has promised to be an authoritarian. And know one with half a brain believes he's serious about disavowing Project 2025. Some of the policy ideas in his own agenda mirror those in Project 2025.

I get that Biden is the current president and his ego won't let him step down. If Trump gets in, Biden will not be looked on fondly through the lens of history. But neither will the media who failed to communicate to the public the danger of Trump.

We're talking about the potential end of American democracy as we know it. This is the biggest story of our time right now. Not Biden's age.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think sun tzu would disagree but maybe Donny skipped that chapter during his ten day siesta

I’m just looking for some consistency here but we went from Donny is being quiet because he’s a political mastermind that’s letting his enemy destroy itself to Donny is a political mastermind who wants to give his enemy the opportunity to stop destroying itself.
when you know your enemy is scared to take you up on it, what's the risk? :dahell:

what risk did trump just take, by challenging biden to a debate that biden is too scared to do?