WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Good NATO speech by Biden. High energy and strong message on the importance of NATO and freedom. This needs to keep happening.

Biden also ended his speech by awarding the Presidential medal of freedom to the NATO Secretary General. It got a standing ovation from the NATO crowd. That's probably good politics for voters who are interested in foreign policy.

This was televised live on Fox, CNN and MSNBC from start to finish.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good NATO speech by Biden. High energy and strong message on the importance of NATO and freedom. This needs to keep happening.
i guess one thing in biden's favor, is that in another few weeks, the talk of replacing him officially ends. so it'll be....out of the news, somewhat :skip:

and then we'll pretty much just be watching the trainwreck, but if he can string together some strong appearances, and a strong debate performance against trump, then who knows

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Biden also ended his speech by awarding the Presidential medal of freedom to the NATO Secretary General. It got a standing ovation from the NATO crowd. That's probably good politics for voters who are interested in foreign policy.

This was televised live on Fox, CNN and MSNBC from start to finish.
I missed it. sounds like I’ll have to settle for the highlights of him staring off smiling with his mouth open on continuous loop followed up with van jones saying everyone he’s talking to on the phone is panicking

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i guess one thing in biden's favor, is that in another few weeks, the talk of replacing him officially ends. so it'll be....out of the news, somewhat :skip:

and then we'll pretty much just be watching the trainwreck, but if he can string together some strong appearances, and a strong debate performance against trump, then who knows
Adam smith was on tv earlier and said if he ends up being the nominee he’ll support him

So basically we just gonna have nikkas chasing clout for the rest of the month until they come back home

And God forbid Biden wins then the back peddling will make 1994 Deion sanders blush

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam smith was on tv earlier and said if he ends up being the nominee he’ll support him

So basically we just gonna have nikkas chasing clout for the rest of the month until they come back home

And God forbid Biden wins then the back peddling will make 1994 Deion sanders blush
ehh, not really. no apologies are owed. because he's not fit to to this job for another 4 years, and beating trump doesn't change that :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i still remember all the "how dare you primary joe" talk :mjlol: calling him a bad person. turns out he was dead ass right :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:bryan: this is the fukking election, possibly

PA and GA, and trump wins. hell, if he was smart, he'd just campaign nonstop in those two states alone

OxXPL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
ehh, not really. no apologies are owed. because he's not fit to to this job for another 4 years, and beating trump doesn't change that :mjlol:
:comeon: nikkas will be lining up to kiss the ring. Politicians are shameless. Expect some variation of “I never said Joe couldn’t win, just that it would be very tough”