WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: nikkas will be lining up to kiss the ring. Politicians are shameless. Expect some variation of “I never said Joe couldn’t win, just that it would be very tough”
not the ones with dignity. they'll just bide their time until sometime around 2027, when Kamala steps in for Joe after he shyts himself in public, and then gets her ass kicked in the '28 election :mjlol:

that's what kills me. EVEN if biden wins this, it's SO likely that we don't get to put together a real ticket in 2028. biden could pass peacefully in his sleep, in 2026, and there's nothing strange or abnormal about that. open up any obituary page, in any newspaper :bryan:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
not the ones with dignity. they'll just bide their time until sometime around 2027, when Kamala steps in for Joe after he shyts himself in public, and then gets her ass kicked in the '28 election :mjlol:

that's what kills me. EVEN if biden wins this, it's SO likely that we don't get to put together a real ticket in 2028. biden could pass peacefully in his sleep, in 2026, and there's nothing strange or abnormal about that. open up any obituary page, in any newspaper :bryan:
If Biden wins idgaf and nobody else should either especially if they want Kamala. He can retire the day after inauguration and I wouldn’t give a fukk. Just get him across the finish line. The bigger problem (for me atleast) would be Kamala would basically be crowned just like Hillary for 2028 and I’m not as bullish as others are on here that she could convince the “economically anxious” amongst us to vote for her

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden wins idgaf and nobody else should either especially if they want Kamala. He can retire the day after inauguration and I wouldn’t give a fukk. Just get him across the finish line. The bigger problem (for me atleast) would be Kamala would basically be crowned just like Hillary for 2028 and I’m not as bullish as others are on here that she could convince the “economically anxious” amongst us to vote for her
obviously getting out way too far ahead here, but i see that 2028 race as playing a big direction in the future of this country. policy wise, plus that's the ticket that replaces 2 or 3 SC justices. to blow that election on kamala would be a travesty :wow:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got my Axel Foley on, and realized that every post by this @Smalley Biggs character only has a single dap. I bet ya'll can't guess who it is :mjgrin:

Hint: I put him in the block blender. :sas2:
oh my goodness not the block blender! Must've really struck a nerve with you for you do do an investigation lol. Ok, ok, I'll come clean. I'm Deeyo from sohh and this is my alt. acct. or maybe I'm Iron Monkey. :russ: Those the only 2 names I can remember from back then. But seriously, nothing I am posting is shyt posting. It's all fair points I'm making. Why would I need an alt account to say Biden is not an effective communicator and the Dems are gonna lose?

Last edited:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
obviously getting out way too far ahead here, but i see that 2028 race as playing a big direction in the future of this country. policy wise, plus that's the ticket that replaces 2 or 3 SC justices. to blow that election on kamala would be a travesty :wow:
My guess is if Biden somehow miraculously wins, they will pressure Kagan and Sotomayor to retire. Even though they aren't that old by SCOTUS standards, they are already down 3-6 to the conservatives and it's too risky to go into 2028 without 3 young liberal judges.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why would you post this trash from that lame?

'hE SpOkE lIkE He oWnEd tHe BlAcK vOtE'

Jesus Christ ya'll... bring substance to the board.. not no cornball tryna get his youtube #'s up. :unimpressed:
He's use to posting these videos and getting daps and friendly replies from angry militants in TLR. They never get traction or daps in Higher Learning.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would you post this trash from that lame?

'hE SpOkE lIkE He oWnEd tHe BlAcK vOtE'

Jesus Christ ya'll... bring substance to the board.. not no cornball tryna get his youtube #'s up. :unimpressed:

Its just 1 video about bytch ass biden being arrogant calm down man...:whoa:

We keep telling you the dems is disrespectful to us and you mad its being shown???:childplease:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess one thing in biden's favor, is that in another few weeks, the talk of replacing him officially ends. so it'll be....out of the news, somewhat :skip:

and then we'll pretty much just be watching the trainwreck, but if he can string together some strong appearances, and a strong debate performance against trump, then who knows

I think once he locks in the nomination we are unlikely to see another debate. They're gonna lock him up in the bunker and hope for the best. But it's gonna be an unprecedented and historic next few months no matter what happens.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think once he locks in the nomination we are unlikely to see another debate. They're gonna lock him up in the bunker and hope for the best. But it's gonna be an unprecedented and historic next few months no matter what happens.
you think biden should indicate that he's scared to debate in october?
full

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think biden should indicate that he's scared to debate in october?
full
me personally? I would have him debate Trump next week (if they're telling the truth that he's fine). But his team is going to make some excuse not to put him out there. They'll say it's not worth debating a liar or some shyt and as you can see, all the Biden supporters will believe whatever reason the Biden team gives for not participating in another debate.