Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Come on son, Bill Clinton isn’t running for office

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Come on son, Bill Clinton isn’t running for office
Do Bill and Hillary have any push or sway in the modern Democratic Establishment to the degree that the current campaign would think twice about throwing them in the line of fire? Because we know for a fact that the Trump campaign would absolutely bring up their connection to Epstein in response to Democrats opening up this line of attack. If the answer is no, the Clintons do not have any motion anymore, then sure I'm probably overthinking this. But I'm pretty sure I just saw Bill on stage with Barack and Joe campaigning and fundraising.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
In progressives defense, its just one guy talking to himself
I swear people didn't used to be this retarded before Trump ran for President. Baffling to see ostensibly normal people acting like complete babbling morons when engaging in conversations around this topic. One day someone is going to win a Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for a longitudinal study on the psychic damage Trump has done to the brains of people across the political spectrum, specifically in the areas of conspiratorial thinking and tribalism.