• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Depress the vote brehs
Thankfully that’s republicans are doing by enacting restrictive abortion laws, a rogue scotus, pushing a loser felon candidate who wants to destroy democracy.

His numbers are lower than before. His path to victory is even harder.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Still unable to understand the difference between attacking an opponent during an election and blaming them for running in the first place. You're supposed to attack the people running against you. To blame them for even running in the first place is a completely different thing. I'm sorry you can't understand that simple concept. It would be like Hillary attacking Trump would be different than Hillary complaining about the Republican Party running a candidate against her. Do understand now?
It’s easier to just admit you’re wrong.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-t...rtarian-jorgensen-as-his-re-election-crumbles
“If you voted for libertarian, I actually fukking hate you more than anything right now,” one /pol/ thread began. “YOU fukkING RUINED EVERYTHING. BIDEN HAS fukkING WON AND ITS ALL YOUR fukkING FAULT, 3RD PARTY HAS NEVER, EVVVERRRRRRR fukkING WON.”

“I fukkING HATE YOU,” another /pol/ user seethed. “ALL OF YOU I AHTE YOU YOU MOTHER fukkERS”

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll just repost what I said already.
While there may have been a few pieces about in 2020, The Dems cry about 3rd parties waaayyy more than the GOP. .
If you don't agree with that statement I don't know what to tell you. I don't remember Trump talking much about Jorgensen after his loss. Meanwhile you had Hillary Clinton herself out there accusing Jill Stein of being a Russian asset after she lost.

And yes I know Trump did not accept the results and is an even bigger complainer than Hillary. The topic I'm talking about here is 3rd party candidates. You have to overcome the votes they get in order to win. They will always be on the ballot.

Last edited:

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certified lover boy? Certified pedophiles :ufdup:
Totally agree with Lieu maybe he should relay that message to... i don't know... JOE BIDEN? Why is everyone else talking about Project 2025 except Joe Biden? Why isn't Trump's opponent talking about his connection to Epstein? I don't know what Biden's team is posting on Twitter or whatever. But Biden just had a massive audience during the debate and during his ABC interview. Did he bring up Project 2025 once? Did he bring up Epstein once? It would be great if the media did their jobs and covered these stories. It would also be great if Trump's opponent talked about this. The man can't speak though.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
i don't see why not. everyone always talks about "excitement" being a thing, right? nothing would be more exciting politically than the Dems replacing one of these two fukkin 80 year olds we have to choose from, with a fresh face in their 50s :yeshrug:

dems get an enormous momentum shift. trump's team is scrambling. hit the swing states to campaign, bring obama out, etc

it's kinda killing me that we aren't gonna be able to find out if this was doable :dead: i think it is. but if i had to bet money on the outcome, we're probably stuck with biden

It’s doable for sure but the goal is to win. Can Kamala win swing states? IDK. Same question I have for Newsom. Does Gretchen have national appeal? IDK? shyt I even read an article with Clinton being thrown back out there…I just don’t think with 4 months you can get the necessary momentum behind a different Dem to beat Trump

Best case scenario is I think we’re stuck with Biden fumbling/mumbling/stumbling on stage & interviews until he’s elected and then start to shift governing to Kamala. He’s a figurehead now but he and his admin are still good enough to win on policy

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s doable for sure but the goal is to win. Can Kamala win swing states? IDK. Same question I have for Newsom. Does Gretchen have national appeal? IDK? shyt I even read an article with Clinton being thrown back out there…I just don’t think with 4 months you can get the necessary momentum behind a different Dem to beat Trump

Best case scenario is I think we’re stuck with Biden fumbling/mumbling/stumbling on stage & interviews until he’s elected and then start to shift governing to Kamala. He’s a figurehead now but he and his admin are still good enough to win on policy
I don't have a lot of faith in Harris but she's a better option than Biden. At least she can speak. That's kind of important when you're running for president. I don't think passing up Kamala would be good. All of the sudden you will see the GOP playing identity politics and saying that she was just a token all along and they passed on her because she wasn't white. I think Michelle Obama is the only one who would not get backlash for replacing Harris but that ain't gonna happen. Harris is the best chance the dems have.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s doable for sure but the goal is to win. Can Kamala win swing states? IDK. Same question I have for Newsom. Does Gretchen have national appeal? IDK? shyt I even read an article with Clinton being thrown back out there…
andre-the-giant-funny.gif

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is if it gets to an open convention with Biden still in the race and willing to face a challenger. I don't see how Kamala is going to challenge Biden at the convention when she is his VP. So she will be out of the mix if it comes to that. They need Biden to step down before the convention for Kamala to take his place.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

This is a very dangerous angle for the Democrats to play when a certain former Democratic President is also all over the Epstein files, has taken pictures with Epstein, has taken plane flights with Epstein, and not only has call logs with Epstein but has him in his administration's White House visitor logs. And the most prominent named, actually proven Epstein victim who took down Prince Andrew is on record as confirming he was on Epstein's pedo island multiple times.

I don't know how that certain former Democratic President and his former-Democratic Nominee wife will take to having this can of worms opened up. I say crack it wide open and air all these fukkers out, but the Democratic Establishment might have a different perspective :lupe: