WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See this is your copium, ultimately democrats aren't going to go in the booth, I expect a very low turn out for biden.
You’ve set your identity around the idea that Biden will lose. So obviously you will argue anything to that effect.

Not interested in that conversation.

I will come back after the election to check in on you guys :cheers:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Disagree. If Biden wins the republicans are not going to be talking about RFK. They are going to be saying Trump won and the election was stolen. You can bet everything you have on that. If they didn’t accept Biden got more votes in 2020, there’s no way in hell they will ever accept that more people voted for this version of Biden. January 6th was just the opening act for what’s to come.
I disagree with your disagreement. Both things can happen. They will say it was rigged and also will say RFK didn’t help. Trump has been trying to align RFK with the dems because he knows RFK is eating into his Joe Rogan he man woman hater conspiracy theorist coalition

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

962-9cbbf8cee9b534d2e1edaa1331f7eb8e.jpg
lying ass clown

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
does anyone have any data on voter registration in the swing states......? specifically i'm interested in if dems are registering more voters than repugs and by how much... these numbers were instructed in whether biden won georgia last go round....... i'm curious... if the polls are complete trash, the registered voters and likely voter affiliation should shed light on where this election is headed.....

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
does anyone have any data on voter registration in the swing states......? specifically i'm interested in if dems are registering more voters than repugs and by how much... these numbers were instructed in whether biden won georgia last go round....... i'm curious... if the polls are complete trash, the registered voters and likely voter affiliation should shed light on where this election is headed.....
Voter ID laws and limited early voting are big issues.