WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So the answer is pushing California Dems?

Reminder, California is one of the most expensive places to live in the country.

“Liberals want you paying 5 dollars a gallon and 6 dollars for eggs like California.”
Well the answer was to primary biden which we didn't do so now we are in a lose lose situation.

I'd gamble on replacing him in order to hope that the new nominee reenergizes the party and help down ballots. Because as of right now biden is polling significantly lower than down ballot dems which will hurt them as well.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you for the wall of text. I’d prefer you use your normal account o type this stupid shyt.

Trump as already attacked RFK. Why are you dismissing this? Are you a bot?
yeah i'm a russian troll bot alt account in a wharehouse in China being paid by both George Soros and Elon Musk. Is there anything in my paragraph. excuse me... "my wall of text" that was incorrect? There will always be 3rd party candidates. You can't stop them from running, you have to overcome it if you want to win. Don't know where I ever said anything about Trump not attacking RFK. Your reading comprehension is supbar. You should practice reading more walls of text.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah i'm a russian troll bot alt account in a wharehouse in China being paid by both George Soros and Elon Musk. Is there anything in my paragraph. excuse me... "my wall of text" that was incorrect? There will always be 3rd party candidates. You can't stop them from running, you have to overcome it if you want to win. Don't know where I ever said anything about Trump not attacking RFK. Your reading comprehension is supbar. You should practice reading more walls of text.
A @King Kreole alias :whew:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Whose alias is this? :mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still unable to understand the difference between attacking an opponent during an election and blaming them for running in the first place. You're supposed to attack the people running against you. To blame them for even running in the first place is a completely different thing. I'm sorry you can't understand that simple concept. It would be like Hillary attacking Trump would be different than Hillary complaining about the Republican Party running a candidate against her. Do understand now?