WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

If this doesn't tell you the polls are bs nothing will.

Before I continue, @Piff Perkins we agree. Polls make zero sense and defy reality. Especially reality that we see once election days hit.

But I need to rant a little.

I can't wait until November. For elections going back as far as I can remember the elderly crowd tends to lean to the right in their voting. I'm talking about at election time. Actual results. The only time this has been shown to be different is with us. Our older crowd tends to stick to Democrats. If you see a poll saying Biden will take the elderly vote and Trump will snatch up the youth you need to flush that down the toilet. Nobody should have to tell you something is wrong with that assessment. And that debate is already becoming a non-issue. Only on TheColi and in the media do I see it still being discussed with any fervor. And it's fading in the media as the narrative turns to Project 2025 and, as I've said before, Biden is going to step down just because a few Democrats stood up trying to get attention by asking him to.

If the Republicans weren't so self destructive that debate might have sunk things. It really might have. In fact, if Trump had been more presidential and hadn't tried to court the conspiracy minded folks in his base regarding Covid, he would have swung to reelection easily. Easily. Any major event that happens in your term is supposed to breeze you to reelection. Just be a leader, get with your smartest advisors and handle that. This man was calling it Hong Kong flu and talking as serious as a Christmas Morning Heart Attack about drinking bleach. Covid sunk him. It sunk his ass. Talking about he got cheated. He and the gop were too stupid to see that not everybody outside of their circle shares their extreme views.

They are still this stupid.

Repealing Roe v Wade? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Trying to get IVF out of the paint? Pissed off a large group of the voting public. This is the most mind boggling political misstep I've seen in my lifetime. They were on good drugs going after IVF. It really showed that everything the Democrats were saying about them wasn't just conspiracy theories. They are really out to control a female's body. It was foolish politically. Beyond foolish and it will cost them states. Keep thinking it's a game.

January 6th? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Felony convictions? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Project 2025? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Claiming the 2020 election was stolen? Pissed off a large group of the voting public.

Notice a pattern?

When I say voting public I mean in part voters at large but I actually mean swing voters. You can't keep pushing those votes away and win on a national level. It's political suicide. This is very hard for many on here to understand. Partly because they are right wingers. And right now right wingers are in lala land and think simply because they know a group of like minded folks they'll retake the white house with ease.

They weren't enough in 2020. They never learned this because the conversation got muddied with , "It was stolen from me!" Wasn't shyt stolen. Dude just sucks as a person and as a President. That's a documented fact. They took all their mistakes and doubled down on them. They quadrupled down on them! And every time a poll comes out showing it's neck and neck or with Trump ahead the right wingers in here gloat and shout with glee! Polls! Polls! Look at my shiny new poll of 1000 people! Biden should just quit now! FOH.

You need swing voters. Republicans right now are just pushing full steam ahead with any bs that jumps in their head and thinks the country is just gonna fall in line with it. It's not going down like that. A whopping 50 million folks saw that debate. That's a poor showing. Majority of folks have their minds made up. Project 2025 is gonna push more and more of them away from the gop. So keep focusing on the polls all the way to November, fellas. You're in for a surprise.

Polls are design to seek out partisanship. They are a reflection of partisan views and opinions. That's how I know so few here have even taken one. They don't reflect the middle of the road. And the middle of the road will be the decider come November. That is scaring Trump right now. Trying to distance himself from Project 2025. Gop left and right trying to soften their stance on abortion. They know what's coming even if a lot of you closet right wingers in here don't.

:sas2:

Agreed. If Trump would have handled Covid like a semi normal human being he would have won easily but he’s incapable of acting semi normal for even a second.

If he or the republicans were semi normal human beings they could easily win this election but they are not which is why while I get the concern and people who want Biden to step down I don’t understand the people who think Biden has absolutely no shot to win this if he stays in.

Trump is toxic

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I do want to make it clear again that while I thought Biden would win before the debate, I'm no longer sure post-debate. My issue with the polls is separate from my concern that people now (may) think Biden is unfit for office.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Biden winning 30% of the 18-29yo demo in a state where college kids lined up all night to vote for democrats in 2022 due to the Roe v Wade decision. From a reputable pollster. This is exactly what I'm talking about @No1. We either accept that we're living in historical times and witnessing a political realignment not seen since the Civil Rights Era or we admit nothing that has happened in the last few years (besides Roe v Wade) has had the type of social impact required to make these numbers logical.

If this was all happening post-debate I would at least say perhaps that explains it and Biden needs to go. But we've been seeing these type of crosstabs for MONTHS. It makes no sense. And while I def think Biden needs to go, this shyt still needs to be called out.
I see what you’re trying to say but the poll shows like 30 percent of young people saying no one. Most of those people are Biden voters.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s gonna get blamed no matter who wins.
Disagree. If Biden wins the republicans are not going to be talking about RFK. They are going to be saying Trump won and the election was stolen. You can bet everything you have on that. If they didn’t accept Biden got more votes in 2020, there’s no way in hell they will ever accept that more people voted for this version of Biden. January 6th was just the opening act for what’s to come.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Agreed. If Trump would have handled Covid like a semi normal human being he would have won easily but he’s incapable of acting semi normal for even a second.

If he or the republicans were semi normal human beings they could easily win this election but they are not which is why while I get the concern and people who want Biden to step down I don’t understand the people who think Biden has absolutely no shot to win this if he stays in.

Trump is toxic
Rerunning the loser is rolling the dice by itself. You can scrap everything else, just focus on that and it's still a big damn gamble. Because you have to step back and find out where you went wrong. The people who voted against him are still out there. Folks that didn't like the candidate and sat out are less likely to sit out a second time. If the gop has given any of that a thought they haven't done it publicly.

Democrats sat Hillary down, revamped and Biden took the White House. You can love or hate him but he has experience, connections and can navigate a political landscape. Politics is chess but the gop is playing checkers until the bitter end. This is the behavior of a desperate group.

Biden may very well lose but I don't see it. Polls lost credibility with me a long time ago. I feel folks will go with the lesser of two evils in the end. People make that out to be such an ugly thing.

That's politics!

You are supposed to create a contrast. It's applying for the highest position in the land. People who apply for janitor jobs sit around wondering how to make themselves stand out but politicians are supposed to just hope everybody likes them for them? Foh. A win is a win. Get that W. Within reason of course. Don't storm the Capitol trying to interrupt Congress doing their Constitutionally bound duty.:pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden winning 30% of the 18-29yo demo in a state where college kids lined up all night to vote for democrats in 2022 due to the Roe v Wade decision. From a reputable pollster. This is exactly what I'm talking about @No1. We either accept that we're living in historical times and witnessing a political realignment not seen since the Civil Rights Era or we admit nothing that has happened in the last few years (besides Roe v Wade) has had the type of social impact required to make these numbers logical.

If this was all happening post-debate I would at least say perhaps that explains it and Biden needs to go. But we've been seeing these type of crosstabs for MONTHS. It makes no sense. And while I def think Biden needs to go, this shyt still needs to be called out.
While roe is very important I think you guys underestimate the effects that the economy is having on younger millennials and gen z. Home prices have increased 2-3x under biden which additionally includes increased rates, wages haven't increased with the cost of living increases from inflation. Honestly roe probably only thing making this semi competitive for biden. His economy sucks for the youth, is it all his fault? No

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While roe is very important I think you guys underestimate the effects that the economy is having on younger millennials and gen z. Home prices have increased 2-3x under biden which additionally includes increased rates, wages haven't increased with the cost of living increases from inflation. Honestly roe probably only thing making this semi competitive for biden. His economy sucks for the youth, is it all his fault? No
This here.

From my own personal exeperience housing costs and inflation are one of main concerns for Millennials and Gen Z

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This here.

From my own personal exeperience housing costs and inflation are one of main concerns for Millennials and Gen Z
It is and always have been the most important issue with bidens re election, nothing else matters for him. For down ballot dems and state wide laws roe matters, nut for biden? He's directly tied to the economy which sucks. These polls meets what I been seeing and hearing on the ground for past 2- 3 years from his own base

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Same arguments back and forth for months (years?) now.

Ultimately people are gonna go in the booth and chose between a nasty, crazy man, and a Not nasty crazy man.

I don’t think enough Americans are on the crazy train to put trump back in the white house no matter how many stumbles Biden has :manny:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Merely as a thought exercise.

So who do you guys think should take over in the middle of July that has a chance a winning with only 3 months of campaigning?

Because suggesting Biden step down without a viable alternative is a pointless position.
People have posted who they would like. Biden bandits attack them as unrealistic

Newsom/Harris

Beshear/Whitmer

Pete/Whitmer

All would crush Trump in a debate

They want the guy who cognitively peaks at 11am

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Same arguments back and forth for months (years?) now.

Ultimately people are gonna go in the booth and chose between a nasty, crazy man, and a Not nasty crazy man.

I don’t think enough Americans are on the crazy train to put trump back in the white house no matter how many stumbles Biden has :manny:
See this is your copium, ultimately democrats aren't going to go in the booth, I expect a very low turn out for biden.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I just watched the 29-minute unedited interview. He was fine.... about as fine as I'd expect an 80-year old man to be. I have my concerns on whether he can last 4 years but it doesn't matter. I am voting for Biden and his administration. I am not voting for Trump and his administration.

Why is that so difficult for people to understand? :mjlol:
What happens when the 80 yo dies before November because he is 80?