WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Didn't he do a rally a day or two after? The problem is his age. That's not something you can fix even with the best pr firms. 2024 is the year you're either choosing a walking corpse or a convicted felon
i think they mean something that isn't so controlled.

won't be live

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Even if these polls are bullshyt, consistent negative polling for Biden is deep troubling. And there is way too much at stake with a Trump presidency. We're not going to have a country anymore if he's elected. He needs to step down or start doing townhalls to resalvage his campaign. Something big needs to happen ASAP.
We need the shytty McDonald's to send Trump to the upper room. Fukk holding him accountable his health needs to catch him slipping and :umad::ufdup::manny:. That's the best option ATP

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

GRgaZ1Ab0AY2nrH

He sees his polling... he's in a Trump +7 district..

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Joe should have said he wasn't running again in 2022 to give the DNC time but the idiots should've seen this coming. I've never seen such a terribly ran system than the DNC. Zero foresight

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Joe should have said he was running again in 2022 to give the DNC time but the idiots should've seen this coming. I've never seen such a terribly ran system than the DNC. Zero foresight
Oh no, they saw an old, ego driven center left that wouldn't shake anything too much and we're ecstatic. The DNC would run people like biden 100 times because he was safe. The DNC do not care about the people, just the rich uo top and corporations

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the one thing I agree with. A presidency isn't just one person.

Sure. If this was simply a case of him being old and physically not up to various things, I wouldn't give a shyt. The problem is he doesn't look or sound like he can handle basic off the cuff questioning. I'm sure he's fine in presidential briefings when he has his notes and mental rolodex of world events/leaders. But this is different. He needed to pass a basic competency test during this debate and cast Trump as a dangerous risk. Instead this election is now a referendum on Biden's abilities.

He has to go. At some point there has to be an ultimatum to bow out gracefully or get embarrassed by ugly leaks from people within the WH.