Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if you disagree with me, fine. just keep it away from children :scust:

So you don't care about their education or health care, but you're deeply concerned about their views on sexuality? :gucci:

In the past, you've gloated over how low your state's taxes were. When I pointed out that that had resulted in low quality of education and health care, you made clear that you didn't give a shyt. Now, I'm supposed to believe that you don't care about the quality of education children receive, and you don't care about the quality of health care children receive, but you have deep feelings about their gender identity and sexual choices. Despite the fact that you're not religious and openly mock religion.

That set of beliefs is absolutely bizarre to me. Where would you possibly pick up such a bizarre set of priorities other than the fact that you continuously expose yourself to right-wing social media and have literally no other personal ethical framework to make decisions from?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it's like they have to choose between;

-keeping him isolated and protected, which is insulting and only proves republicans' point (well, not really a republican point anymore :mjlol:)
-letting him do unscripted events and appearances that guarantee another rash of senior moments

and all under the premise that we should give this comically unfit man another 4 years as the most powerful man on earth :damn:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
this is this shyt I'm talking about and I even called it out a few pages back

Biden is avoiding reporters because it will be the same shyt, "DO YOU PLAN TO STEP DOWN" "HAVE YOU TAKEN A MENTAL ACUITY TEST" and not really have questions about what Biden has to say.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
my "views"? i wasn't aware that i run the north carolina democratic party :mjlol:

i find the weird Alan Johnson shyt counterproductive to winning elections :yeshrug:

I know this might be too advanced for you, but I'm going to try.

There is an almost unlimited # of important events occurring on any particular day. By focusing on a tiny disproportionate subset of such events, you could create almost any narrative about the day you wanted to.

You, personally, have chosen to shape your view of the world by following the narrative created by right-wingers on Twitter. MANY times this narrative is an outright lie, which is why I've had to factually correct you time and time again. But even when the events in question are true, they are virtually never an accurate or meaningful reflection of what really happens in this country on any given day. You are a slave to their agenda, and I'm not sure why you have chosen to be their pawn so willingly other than the fact that you project as an incredibly lazy and poorly informed person.