WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winning Colorado? You don't actually believe this do you?
no, of course not. but if that's the "margin of error" :mjlol:

biden never had a good enough record/ratings to run again as an 82 year old; not that inflation was really his fault, but it was always the reality on the ground. the debate might have solidified it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Michelle Obama gotta do it for the good of the country

I completely discounted it until today, because she simply has zero desire to do it. But at this point it could be the future of the country at stake, would be amazing if she tossed up the Hail Mary and declared.

Besides the fact that she polls by far the best of all the options, as well as having by far the best name recognition and being the only candidate who doesn't need a "meet the people" period to get to know the nation, you would also bypass any uncomfortable race/gender discussion from Kamala getting passed over. And she probably has the least dirt for her opponents to focus on.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
biden never had a good enough record/ratings to run again as an 82 year old; not that inflation was really his fault, but it was always the reality on the ground. the debate might have solidified it

:mjlol: Bullshyt, the Debate was the lowest rated debate in history. The first Biden/Trump debate pulled in triple.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm really surprised Andy Beshear isn't mentioned more as a possible Presidential candidate. Democrat who won state-wide elections twice in a state Trump carried by at least 26%, and is only 46 years old.

Perhaps for 2028. Right now he has absolutely zero national name recognition. People know Whitmer cause she had a big profile during the pandemic and is in an important battleground state, people know Newsom cause California is a big state and he's put himself out there. No one knows Beshear and his home state has been irrelevant to elections for a minute now.

[Though I'm quite surprised that Beshear polls above Whitmer. That could potentially be solely due to the "random white man as opposed to random white woman" effect for those those don't know who either one is.]

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I completely discounted it until today, because she simply has zero desire to do it. But at this point it could be the future of the country at stake, would be amazing if she tossed up the Hail Mary and declared.

Besides the fact that she polls by far the best of all the options, as well as having by far the best name recognition and being the only candidate who doesn't need a "meet the people" period to get to know the nation, you would also bypass any uncomfortable race/gender discussion from Kamala getting passed over. And she probably has the least dirt for her opponents to focus on.
And it would strike fear in that orange fukks heart. His daddy Obama is back

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michelle Obama beating Trump is a fantasy. I wish libs would stop bringing her up.

White men and women aren't going for it. They will happily vote Trump.
she doesnt seem to have any inclination to run at all, after watching how this country treated her husband for 8 years. and i cant say i blame her

and frankly, being the first lady is not really a great qualification. yeah, of course she could do the job, but i feel like if it ever became real, a lot of people would :rudy: at the idea. hillary at least carpetbagged her way to an NY Senate seat before she ran

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 how it feels seeing everyone come to reality about bidens viability when we been ringing the alarms for years pointing out polling . It's honestly saddening because this could have been prevented

It’s maddening. There are ways to navigate the age issue. By being proactive.

And there’s this