WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
What does it matter. I mean yall.concern trolling, but either you're going to show up and vote and get your people to vote or you're going tdo ecide not to vote because you don't like a poll.

get some air. You ain't got shyt to do but vote. :pachaha:
y'all were the ones saying that everything was wrong in the polls but literally all of them say he's behind and not their own internal polls say he's behind. you loyalists have fukked this country

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
y'all were the ones saying that everything was wrong in the polls but literally all of them say he's behind and not their own internal polls say he's behind. you loyalists have fukked this country
No, what we've said is there's no predictive value in polls when they're 10% undecided.

:pachaha:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not if you're willing or looking forward to accepting a second Trump presidency

:yeshrug:
You jagoffs have been the ones refusing to pull the emergency brake because you prefer slamming into the brick wall of Trump over admitting you were wrong.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think Biden should have announced in early 2023 that he was a one-term president, said he was supporting his VP Kamala for the role but would allow the American people to decide in an open primary and not put his finger on the scale.

This late in the race, it totally fukks the Democrats. They should do whatever gives them the best chance to win, but I don't know what that is.
Maybe Biden should nominate bernie