WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So for the back biden bros, literally ALL of these polls are false? None of them are holding any weight, just false?
What does it matter. I mean yall.concern trolling, but either you're going to show up and vote and get your people to vote or you're going tdo ecide not to vote because you don't like a poll.

get some air. You ain't got shyt to do but vote. :pachaha:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So for the back biden bros, literally ALL of these polls are false? None of them are holding any weight, just false?

were gonna find out

Here’s the problem

If you get rid of him you’re giving someone else just a few months to campaign and all of the polling shows the other potential candidates are polling even worse then Biden against Trump

You have a VP with a historically low approval rating. You got a guy who looks like the character from American Psycho who has no chance in the rust belt and is the poster boy for ruining California wheter fairly or unfairly

They’re is no good answer to any of this

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
were gonna find out

Here’s the problem

If you get rid of him you’re giving someone else just a few months to campaign and all of the polling shows the other potential candidates are polling even worse then Biden against Trump

You have a VP with a historically low approval rating. You got a guy who looks like the character from American Psycho who has no chance in the rust belt and is the poster boy for ruining California wheter fairly or unfairly

They’re is no good answer to any of this
What about Michelle Obama?

Or Barack Obama becomes Biden’s VP and Biden steps down after 2 years.

:lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:snoop: Biden's ego is really about to get us another Trump term :snoop:

If the election goes as badly as it could, there really needs to be a movement to get older Democrats to retire. I don't want to sound like an ageist but I'm tired of these old motherfukkers causing disastrous outcomes just becuase they're narcissists and refuse to retire and let go of power.

All of this could've been avoided if Biden had just stepped down. Whoever would win the primary (probably not Kamala) would be in a way better position.

The disease infected a lot of his supporters too. They spent so long insisting that only Biden could win, they actually started to believe it. When in reality the entire narrative was just some bullshyt to get Bernie out of the paint because they don't like economic progressivism.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The disease infected a lot of his supporters too. They spent so long insisting that only Biden could win, they actually started to believe it. When in reality the entire narrative was just some bullshyt to get Bernie out of the paint because they don't like economic progressivism.
What do you think should happen? Do you think Biden should drop out?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if there was 0 change in the polls, i would have been less worried. seeing biden giving up points is concerning

because that's the thing about aging; biden's not gonna go out there and get better for the next 4 months :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What do you think should happen? Do you think Biden should drop out?

I think Biden should have announced in early 2023 that he was a one-term president, said he was supporting his VP Kamala for the role but would allow the American people to decide in an open primary and not put his finger on the scale.

This late in the race, it totally fukks the Democrats. They should do whatever gives them the best chance to win, but I don't know what that is.