WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Biden had no idea he was on a debate stage in Atlanta Georgia? Had no idea who any of the people who were talking to him were and what they were asking him?

Y'all are hilarious.
There's levels to cognitive decline.. Biden is 80+ and showed it by not being able to talk about the topic at hand. Long pauses of staring off in space. Hey Guys! Let's force another candidate people don't like who's not up for the job again! See 2016 for how that turned out. You guys clearly want a conservative SCOTUS for the rest of our lives supporting this disaster

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Last time I checked cant all the senators and politicians in govt vote and force the president out by the 25th amendment if he's unfit for office?!? :patrice: now would be the time to do something like this if he's incapable to be president right?!?

If Trump didn't get the boot after leading a coup against the government this damn sure ain't happening

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Biden should have ran in 2016 definitely but his son died

After he got the nomination and won in 2020 he should have been made plans that this is going to be a one-term deal

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Last time I checked cant all the senators and politicians in govt vote and force the president out by the 25th amendment if he's unfit for office?!? :patrice: now would be the time to do something like this if he's incapable to be president right?!?
The cabinet secretaries and VP can do that

This is striking

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The cabinet secretaries and VP can do that

This is striking

i absolutely do not believe this was a sudden thing, his cabinet has stroked his ego and let this shyt go through. this is fukking insane that we are in this fukking position where they have been lying to us and pushing this idea he hasn't declined mentally. blame the establishment for consistently pushing these false narratives

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

I disagree with him saying this debate don't matter. In normal cases that may be true but Biden literally had the worse debate of all time and looked like he needed a fukking EMT.

I do agree that Biden stepping away would break the Democrat party and 100% guarantee Trump becomes President again.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
K5RG8q2.png