WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't understand why people are trying to sweep that horrawful performance under the rug. "But but Trump!" Get both of their asses out of here!
It’s not but but Trump. The types of voters you’re trying to capture are saying, “damn, how are these our two choices.”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden had no idea he was on a debate stage in Atlanta Georgia? Had no idea who any of the people who were talking to him were and what they were asking him?

Y'all are hilarious.

You are not far off. Just look at the split screen and the way his brain stopped working when he was responding to simple ass questions. That man’s brain is fried beyond repair.

He’s not mentally equipped to run the local rotary club, let alone the so called free world. Anybody arguing different is just delusional for whatever reason.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand Nikki Haley one bit but she was 100% correct that folks over 70 shouldn't be doing this job

I called for mental competency exams before the debate and I'll call for them now. Both candidates should be examined, and if Congress had any balls, they would make it a law.

Let each candidate now and in the future be examined by a nonpartisan panel of doctors.

If Biden can't go, call up govs whitmer, Shapiro and Evers. All popular Governors of important swing states, and young.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I called for mental competency exams before the debate and I'll call for them now. Both candidates should be examined, and if Congress had any balls, they would make it a law.

Let each candidate now and in the future be examined by a nonpartisan panel of doctors.

Wasn't there a rumor from a pharmacist that there was tons of members of Congress that were getting like medicine for their memory and cognitive skills?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't there a rumor from a pharmacist that there was tons of members of Congress that were getting like medicine for their memory and cognitive skills?

Normal member of Congress doesn't launch nukes or can start a war. Every important member of government should be examined and medically cleared, but I'll settle for the candidates and work on the rest later

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Dems done it's way too late to change candidates, I wanted a primary

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Normal member of Congress doesn't launch nukes or can start a war. Every important member of government should be examined and medically cleared, but I'll settle for the candidates and work on the rest later

Yeah but my point is there's lots of people in that city and government that have mental and memory issues

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last time I checked cant all the senators and politicians in govt vote and force the president out by the 25th amendment if he's unfit for office?!? :patrice: now would be the time to do something like this if he's incapable to be president right?!?