WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You understand the difference between accumulative and rate right?

You like to call people idiots a lot. How bout I pay for the best licensed psychologist in your area to do an IQ test and I give you $500 to post the results.
what do you want to argue about next? whether the sky is blue? whether water is wet? stop making a fool of yourself

how did "trump kill a million people" if more people died "of covid" under biden :laff: AND biden had the vaccine on what? month 2 of his term?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i agree. if we're sticking with biden, fine. but don't fukking insult me like this. biden IS NOT the best democrat in the country to do this, unless your first concern is appearances and DC decorum

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
These are the videos that @the cac mamba and the rest of the MAGA cult don't want anyone to see. This is how Biden looks everyday on the campaign trail. He wasn't great at the debate but Trump was? Lol... Trump didn't answer a fukking thing...

This is the guy who is the obvious play in November..

it's a controlled environment with a teleprompter, you better hope he looks fukking good there. Do you mean to tell me a cole made him turn into mush that easily? what is another four years going to do

br82186

Superstar
Daps
No way the guy in office for 42 months post covid had more deaths than the guy who was in office 11 months for covid?

Didnt the latter guy have around 450k deaths(probably underreported due to the chaos and waiting til march to do anything)

Doesn't the current guy have around a 750k-a million depending who you ask?

Who averaged more deaths?

You can't with a straight face tell me Trump handled covid well. He demonized science and made saving lives a political stunt. It's no coincidence republicans die at a higher rate.
Keep in mind Florida for a time didn't record covid deaths because ya know "muh freedom" and we don't know what other southern states decided to follow that plan.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
it's a controlled environment with a teleprompter, you better hope he looks fukking good there. Do you mean to tell me a cole made him turn into mush that easily? what is another four years going to do
Trump is the same, without a teleprompter his ass wanders off and talks about random shyt like he Seinfeld.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Keep in mind Florida for a time didn't record covid deaths because ya know "muh freedom" and we don't know what other southern states decided to follow that plan.
He just wants to argue semantics because I spoke hyperbolically despite the crux of the argument remaining the same. I guess 42k deaths a month average is not worse than 18k deaths a month average.

I guess gutting Obama's pandemic plan was a good idea. I guess demonizing your own medical advisor mid pandemic isn't a problem. I guess making anti science/skepticism so mainstream your followers are bringing measles and mumps back isn't an issue. I guess making your followers so vehemently anti science that their (republicans) excess deaths have diverged over 40% up over democrats since the vaccine became available is fine. Ironically this adds to 'Biden's' death count despite Trump's cult being the reason it's happening.

I'm sure nothing would be different if someone of even medium competence had been in charge during this. But let's harp on the fact I said a million not 450k. (as if thats still not crazy)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this clown is still juelzing :laff:

anyway, does biden do more campaign appearances now, to try to get the stench of this debate off of him? i guess that's the play, right? :dead:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

i agree. if we're sticking with biden, fine. but don't fukking insult me like this. biden IS NOT the best democrat in the country to do this, unless your first concern is appearances and DC decorum

Biden will beat Trump. I'm even more convinced now.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
i'm still holding onto my prediction, biden wins the same map, minus GA. but what makes you more convinced? :dead:
My map has him losing GA and AZ and holding the rest.

The number of people who watched were down and also I noticed some Hispanic stations with undecided voters sided with Biden.

Trump calling Biden a Palestinians kills any chance he might have had in Michigan

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My map has him losing GA and AZ and holding the rest.

The number of people who watched were down and also I noticed some Hispanic stations with undecided voters sided with Biden.

Trump calling Biden a Palestinians kills any chance he might have had in Michigan
:huhldup: 276 votes. that would be a fukkin nailbiter :dead: