WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Growing up I was taught that JFK won the election from the debate because Nixon looked like shyt. I keep hearing establishment dems sound like Nixon supporters right now. Get your fukking heads out the sand, Biden looking like a dementia patient is a lost for him in all way shapes and forms.

This was supposed to be his strong showing of how he's mentally sharp and all I'm seeing is people saying "he was sick" "he DIDNT LIE". GET YOUR HEADS OUT THE FU KING SAND. You made this bed now fukking lay in it, so much of us were calling for a new candidate last year while yall called us trump supporters
No need for all that typing… Just vote for Trump and call it a day

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Is it normal for Trump not to have a running mate announced yet? What’s the normal timeline for announcing something like this?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is useless.

Clinton wasn’t an incumbent.

Bush wasn’t an insurrectionist felon.

RFK isn’t going to steal enough votes from the GOP.
Also Biden’s problem isn’t having one bad night, the man is suffering from age-based cognitive decline which uhh does not get better as time goes on.

The path that Clinton and Obama took to recover from their bad first step is not available to Biden.

King Kreole

Daps
The clown you quoted was literally MAGA in 2016. As you can see he constantly pulls shyt out of his ass. He has no credibility or morality. A pure troll if you will.
In 2016 I was making leftist accelerationism arguments against Hillary Clinton. In 2020 I was saying Trump should be executed while you were saying we should give him another shot because he was good for the economy. Now you’re pushing the MAGA agenda by trying to get us to keep supporting this weak corpse that Trump will probably destroy in the election. We are not the same.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
In 2016 I was making leftist accelerationism arguments against Hillary Clinton. In 2020 I was saying Trump should be executed while you were saying we should give him another shot because he was good for the economy. Now you’re pushing the MAGA agenda by trying to get us to keep supporting this weak corpse that Trump will probably destroy in the election. We are not the same.
:francis::mjlol:. Never voted for Trump. You can’t say the same. The nerve of you complaining about the scotus when you literally voted for him to make Supreme Court picks

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Is it normal for Trump not to have a running mate announced yet? What’s the normal timeline for announcing something like this?

Reagan choose H.W. before the RNC Convention, same with Al Gore for Clinton for the DNC Convention.

Basically to maximize media coverage.

King Kreole

Daps
:francis::mjlol:. Never voted for Trump. You can’t say the same. The nerve of you complaining about the scotus when you literally voted for him to make Supreme Court picks
You supported Trump’s SCOTUS picks because you said they were “constitutionalists”. Don’t pretend like you give a shyt now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, missed my first point.

How are Dems going to convince Kamala Harris, someone 22 years younger and currently an emergency away from leading the country, that she should just step aside and let a different person run for President?
fukk kamala :yeshrug:

remember in the last episode of Power? when Ghost got killed, and Tate had the DNC guy threaten/force the fake Kathy Hochul out of the race, and put him in instead? that wasn't a made up tv trope :dead:that's how it works

it's as easy as telling kamala "hey, the DNC is not behind you. you're out. get the fukk over it."

Last edited: