WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it normal for Trump not to have a running mate announced yet? What’s the normal timeline for announcing something like this?
yeah, and hes gonna take his time now, too. and let biden's dementia and Dem disarray rule the news cycle :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Where was this energy last night??

It's the million dollar question. Maybe it's because his opening acts were E-40 and Fat Joe.

But these points are interesting:

Last night's shytshow will hopefully have Dems in high gear to figure out an emergency plan B.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What the fukk man. This is the Joe we wanted.

I need a drink.

Aside from just being old I feel like whoever prepared him last night prepared him for a debate like it was 1947.

It isn’t really a “debate” anymore it’s more about presenting an image more then anything

If im his staff I tell him next time don’t worry about talking points talk like you’re at a rally and just tell people stuff he said in that clip and also how dangerous a Trump presidency would be

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
time to bury this stupid talking point. imagine not knowing that biden has more "covid deaths" than trump :mjlol:
No way the guy in office for 42 months post covid had more deaths than the guy who was in office 11 months for covid?

Didnt the latter guy have around 450k deaths(probably underreported due to the chaos and waiting til march to do anything)

Doesn't the current guy have around a 750k-a million depending who you ask?

Who averaged more deaths?

You can't with a straight face tell me Trump handled covid well. He demonized science and made saving lives a political stunt. It's no coincidence republicans die at a higher rate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way the guy in office for 42 months post covid had more deaths than the guy who was in office 11 months for covid?

Didnt the latter guy have around 450k deaths(probably underreported due to the chaos and waiting til march to do anything)

Doesn't the current guy have around a 750k-a million depending who you ask?

Who averaged more deaths?

You can't with a straight face tell me Trump handled covid well. He demonized science and made saving lives a political stunt. It's no coincidence republicans die at a higher rate.
hey idiot; biden had more covid deaths attributed to him. a simple google search confirms it. maybe dems shouldnt have insisted on classifying people who died past life expectancy of 80 as "covid deaths", huh?

but you can dead the "trump killed a million people" talking point, because it's wrong, embarrassing, and stupid

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's the million dollar question. Maybe it's because his opening acts were E-40 and Fat Joe.

But these points are interesting:

Last night's shytshow will hopefully have Dems in high gear to figure out an emergency plan B.

It's like Trump's people gave him holy water

For those who don't know...

*Note* I know it's and Indian breh, but this was the shortest video I could find.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These are the videos that @the cac mamba and the rest of the MAGA cult don't want anyone to see. This is how Biden looks everyday on the campaign trail. He wasn't great at the debate but Trump was? Lol... Trump didn't answer a fukking thing...

This is the guy who is the obvious play in November..

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
hey idiot; biden had more covid deaths attributed to him. a simple google search confirms it. maybe dems shouldnt have insisted on classifying people who died past life expectancy of 80 as "covid deaths", huh?

but you can dead the "trump killed a million people" talking point, because it's wrong, embarrassing, and stupid
You understand the difference between accumulative and rate right?

You like to call people idiots a lot. How bout I pay for the best licensed psychologist in your area to do an IQ test and I give you $500 to post the results.