• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a convincing comeback though

maybe biden can play this off like a dead possum :yeshrug:

he's lulled trump into a sense of security. if biden's team gets the drug cocktail right in september, maybe he smokes trump at that debate, and wins decisively

i'm reading on twitter that it's too late to get biden off the ballot in a couple important states. i'm not sure that's true, i thought the conventions would be before. but if it's really too late to change the ballot, obviously i'm all in on biden

if not, i still hope they bounce him. this NC speech that no one will watch notwithstanding :pachaha:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
maybe biden can play this off like a dead possum :yeshrug:

he's lulled trump into a sense of security. if biden's team gets the drug cocktail right in september, maybe he smokes trump at that debate, and wins decisively

It's hard to see any future debates changing the general perception at this point.

Best case long-shot scenario is that Biden gets sick (soon) and has to drop out, Kamala declines to run, and the DNC picks someone popular.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard to see any future debates changing the general perception at this point.
i've been more critical of last night than anyone in here, but i disagree

if State of the Union Biden comes out swinging in september, pumped full of caffeine, and beats the fukk outta trump, then this debate is a laughable, irrelevant memory

the question is, can biden do it :dead:it's a big if

but maybe he really did overthink it. i remembering being like :dahell: when i heard he was taking a full week to prepare