WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A win is a win

Some of these posters aren't bright enough to speak on electoral maps. In my "if the election happened today" map.. the best I can get to with Trump is 268 electoral votes which is not enough obviously... That's the best I can get to.

If Biden is able to secure that Rust Belt wall... which we know Republicans have been struggling with now the past two elections... then he can lose GA, NV and AZ and still walk out the President.

That's where the focus is. If Biden loses any of those states (and the polling right now is admittedly close) then yes he's in trouble but I'm not ready to say that yet.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of these posters aren't bright enough to speak on electoral maps. In my "if the election happened today" map.. the best I can get to with Trump is 268 electoral votes which is not enough obviously... That's the best I can get to.

If Biden is able to secure that Rust Belt wall... which we know Republicans have been struggling with now the past two elections... then he can lose GA, NV and AZ and still walk out the President.

That's where the focus is. If Biden loses any of those states (and the polling right now is admittedly close) then yes he's in trouble but I'm not ready to say that yet.

He's definitely in trouble in the Rust Belt. Even if PA is good, Michigan and Wisconsin are definitely in the air.

Wisconsin is always extremely close (Biden only won it by 0.6%) so it's not like he has ANY room to lose votes there. And in Michigan, he's pretty fukked up with Arab voters (and there are a lot in Michigan) due to Gaza and I really don't see how he can change that unless he changes his policy. No, they're not going to vote for Trump, but that doesn't mean they won't stay home or vote 3rd party/protest vote.