WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I actually thought Trump's response/dodge on this issue was the most disciplined we've seen Trump and the best retort he could give. I don't expect it will win over any Democrats (no one is switching sides at this point) but it did blunt the attack. He took Biden's biggest attack line and redirected it to Biden's weakest points. Obvious product of debate prep and coaching to redefine the public's associations of January 6th.

It was disciplined for sure, but unfortunately for Trump... and as with Biden, it's to get the Swing Voters. They are people who legitimately want to hear Trump's plans on everything... and all Trump for the first part did well but then Trump got flustered because 90 mins for him is a long time... so he just attacked Biden non-stop about being the worse president ever... and not caring much child care costs or opioids... and I think the biggest thing that shocked Independents from maybe staying away... is Trump talked about his golf-game... and for the 50+... it just brought back memories of W.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Without structural reform to the court (like expanding the number of Justices), the current ideological and age composition ensures that the SC will continue to be a bulwark against progress for the foreseeable future. Hell, Sotomayor might check out before Thomas.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It was disciplined for sure, but unfortunately for Trump... and as with Biden, it's to get the Swing Voters. They are people who legitimately want to hear Trump's plans on everything... and all Trump for the first part did well but then Trump got flustered because 90 mins for him is a long time... so he just attacked Biden non-stop about being the worse president ever... and not caring much child care costs or opioids... and I think the biggest thing that shocked Independents from maybe staying away... is Trump talked about his golf-game... and for the 50+... it just brought back memories of W.

The golf game exchange was definitely the low point for the casual voter tuning in, but I think Biden got the worst of that exchange and Trump was the one who tried to end it and acknowledging it was childish. Either way, if they both get into a mud fight Biden is harmed more because his whole appeal is supposed to be "I'm the mature one". If this whole election is going to turn into a joaning session then Trump wins because he's funnier.

Last edited:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Growing up I was taught that JFK won the election from the debate because Nixon looked like shyt. I keep hearing establishment dems sound like Nixon supporters right now. Get your fukking heads out the sand, Biden looking like a dementia patient is a lost for him in all way shapes and forms.

This was supposed to be his strong showing of how he's mentally sharp and all I'm seeing is people saying "he was sick" "he DIDNT LIE". GET YOUR HEADS OUT THE FU KING SAND. You made this bed now fukking lay in it, so much of us were calling for a new candidate last year while yall called us trump supporters