WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Democrats always in panic mode. Even though Trump by in a sense 'won' the debate because of 'Optics', this isn't a debate who you want as a president but rather who you don't want as president.

Trump's dodging of questions including Jan 6th basically didn't win any Democrats over nor did it gain any of the swing/independents.

So if there is a 2nd debate, then Biden will have to be healthy.

If not, then Biden will just have to focus and project this debate was a bad debate.

Trump's just going to do his own thing and continue to alienate anyone who isn't MAGA.
Interesting. So you think this debate won’t damage Biden materially?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Democrats always in panic mode. Even though Trump by in a sense 'won' the debate because of 'Optics', this isn't a debate who you want as a president but rather who you don't want as president.

Trump's dodging of questions including Jan 6th basically didn't win any Democrats over nor did it gain any of the swing/independents.

So if there is a 2nd debate, then Biden will have to be healthy.

If not, then Biden will just have to focus and project this debate was a bad debate.

Trump's just going to do his own thing and continue to alienate anyone who isn't MAGA.
One thing this panicking tells me is that people realize Trump is a major threat

. After lying non stop for an hour and a half I’m starting to suspect our “I’m not voting guys” have begun to accept the stakes.

Not as much apathy today as they had on Tuesday.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Interesting. So you think this debate won’t damage Biden materially?

I assume there will be some damage, but for me... this is less of Democrats not voting for him, but more of "OH MY GOD BIDEN WONT GET THE INDEPENDENTS AND OUR COUNTRY IS fukkED!" panic. And in that aspect, they are correct because they will see Biden's age as being true... but at the same time, those same people I believe are thinking they will jump to Trump's side... and they won't.

So it would just be that Biden wouldn't gain as much Independent support as one would hope if this is the only Debate, but at the same time Trump's constant bullshyt won't resonate; so there is just a change that they will go Third-Party or just don't Vote.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I assume there will be some damage, but for me... this is less of Democrats not voting for him, but more of "OH MY GOD BIDEN WONT GET THE INDEPENDENTS AND OUR COUNTRY IS fukkED!" panic. And in that aspect, they are correct because they will see Biden's age as being true... but at the same time, those same people I believe are thinking they will jump to Trump's side... and they won't.

So it would just be that Biden wouldn't gain as much Independent support as one would hope if this is the only Debate, but at the same time Trump's constant bullshyt won't resonate; so there is just a change that they will go Third-Party or just don't Vote.
I agree. Nobody not even fox pundits to my knowledge is saying Trump crushed the debate. It’s all about Biden in a sense that is a Pyrrhic victory if not an out right L for Trump. Trump didn’t gain any votes and probably lost some support from low info voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Neither did themselves any favors with this. Biden froze while Trump ran his greatest hits and avoided questions like Neo.

For those who talk about 2028, if Trump wins he'll be 81 by November and he'll be in even worse shape health wise then. Trump has said on multiple occasions that there should be a POTUS for life or he should get a third term, now people especially on here will push it to the side, but with the backing of the SCOTUS, who is to say that he won't pull that?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I actually thought Trump's response/dodge on this issue was the most disciplined we've seen Trump and the best retort he could give. I don't expect it will win over any Democrats (no one is switching sides at this point) but it did blunt the attack. He took Biden's biggest attack line and redirected it to Biden's weakest points. Obvious product of debate prep and coaching to redefine the public's associations of January 6th.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Neither did themselves any favors with this. Biden froze while Trump ran his greatest hits and avoided questions like Neo.

For those who talk about 2028, if Trump wins he'll be 81 by November and he'll be in even worse shape health wise then. Trump has said on multiple occasions that there should be a POTUS for life or he should get a third term, now people especially on here will push it to the side, but with the backing of the SCOTUS, who is to say that he won't pull that?
If trump gets back in the scoutus is gone period…

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

If Trump won he will be incapacitated by the end of the term. This isn't something where Trump is going to drop dead, but his Dementia is going to get worse, and like all Dictators they want to hold to power, but I think in some way Trump is afraid of picking a VP because of that VP telling congress to envoke the 25th.