Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Lotta folks crashing out about Biden

taylor-armstrong-cat-yelling-meme.jpg

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
You’re MAGA. You’re not invited to the meltdown cookout
:mjlol:Not y'all Johnny Come Latelys trying to dictate who invited to the meltdown cookout, y'all were crashing out calling source footage of this man sundowning fake, edited and disinformation. But yeah sure ok I'm MAGA, John Stewart MAGA, CNN MAGA, MSNBC MAGA, everyone who refused to join the Biden jerk off circle is MAGA. Congratulations, this is the candidate and situation you ordered :thumbsup:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Trump just bombards you with lies.

Its a constant barrage of lies and you got time constraints with these moderators and you not feeling well

Trump is a Force of Evil that I have never seen before

Its hard to debate a hoe ass lyin ass nikka like Trump

Joe even if he was low energy still cooked that hoe ass piece a shyt..

:gucci: take a breather, even Jill wasn't riding Biden this hard

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I woke up this morning and the first thing I saw on the news was that Bidet got washed on the debate. :sadcam:

It's making international news brehs, this is crazy. They did say that the felon was lying his ass off too, but there's really no spinning this. :damn:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Democrats always in panic mode. Even though Trump by in a sense 'won' the debate because of 'Optics', this isn't a debate who you want as a president but rather who you don't want as president.

Trump's dodging of questions including Jan 6th basically didn't win any Democrats over nor did it gain any of the swing/independents.

So if there is a 2nd debate, then Biden will have to be healthy.

If not, then Biden will just have to focus and project this debate was a bad debate.

Trump's just going to do his own thing and continue to alienate anyone who isn't MAGA.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Again, missed my first point.

How are Dems going to convince Kamala Harris, someone 22 years younger and currently an emergency away from leading the country, that she should just step aside and let a different person run for President?
Tell her she's cooked and she can either put her country over party or be the person who helped reelect Donald Trump. People need to be honest. Kamala is absolutely terrible at politics. Zero ability to read a room, no charisma and she's a walking meme

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is what I was trying to warn all these weirdo zionists, who just wanted to stick their heads in the sand and call people Trump supporters.

Biden has already alienated a significant portion of his own base in must-win swing states due to his handling of Gaza.

Then last night he went on the national stage and shyt the bed, proving every critic right that he's way too fukking old to be running again, and likely turning off swing voters who felt the same.

Now every Democratic strategist, every vulnerable Dem politician, and every Dem donor is hitting the panic, because they know they can't defend that abomination of a debate performance.

If you're still defending Biden at this point, you're a Trump supporter. You don't want Biden to step down because you want Trump to have the easiest path to victory. :manny:
Good now go vote for Trump it’s simple…

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats always in panic mode. Even though Trump by in a sense 'won' the debate because of 'Optics', this isn't a debate who you want as a president but rather who you don't want as president.

Trump's dodging of questions including Jan 6th basically didn't win any Democrats over nor did it gain any of the swing/independents.

So if there is a 2nd debate, then Biden will have to be healthy.

If not, then Biden will just have to focus and project this debate was a bad debate.

Trump's just going to do his own thing and continue to alienate anyone who isn't MAGA.

The health thing had nothing to do with it except F his voice up.

Him having a cold didn’t make him incoherently transition from talking about abortion to an illegal immigrant raping someone.