WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to deflect to Hamas again because he enjoys seeing brown kids being slaughtered.
oof. can't even say he cares about innocent women being slaughtered at a music festival, because they're jewish :huhldup:

this you, creh?

ethansuplee.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here. You just said that racist cac showed 'growth' like he wasn't dikkriding Desantis just a few months ago
pointing out that any republican with a pulse not named donald trump would have beaten biden, isn't "dikkriding" anything. it's objective analysis, something you wouldn't know a damn thing about :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

sounds accurate :mjlol:

i think trump bombs because he doesn't have an audience of morons who are there to clap for him. his lies and self-aggrandizement will fall flat

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your hatred of jews is noted :yeshrug: i don't judge you, merely laugh at your claims of moral superiority

i feel bad for the gazans. they also aren't worth handing an election to donald trump over
I hate Jews because I want Israel to stop killing Palestinians:laff:

You're just spewing AIPAC talking points now. You're not even trying anymore.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this cant be true. i'm all for calling it a toss up, but republicans simply don't have the election results since 2017 to call this in trump's favor. no fukking way. ESPECIALLY in the first ever post-Roe election

Yeah I mean if Biden gets Mondale’d here that would be pathetic and shocking

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate Jews because I want Israel to stop killing Palestinians:laff:

You're just spewing AIPAC talking points now. You're not even trying anymore.
and you claimed i hate Gazans because i don't want to lose to donald trump over fukking palestine, which is a retarded thing to do. easily one of the gayest things i've ever heard. you're a totally unserious clown

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you claimed i hate Gazans because i don't want to lose to donald trump over fukking palestine, which is retarded. easily one of the gayest things i've ever heard. you're a totally unserious clown
No I said you hate gazans because you're a known racist who's been spewing IDF propaganda for months, not to mention your constant disingenuous deflecting to Hamas.

Change your name to @the AIPAC mamba :hhh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I said you hate gazans because you're a known racist who's been spewing IDF propaganda for months, not to mention your constant disingenuous deflecting to Hamas.

Change your name to @the AIPAC mamba :hhh:
you couldn't point out Gaza if i gave you a blank map. you're a grandstanding, jew-hating buffoon :yeshrug:

and that's all fine. i'm just glad i won't have to hear you crying about illegals and trannies when trump wins the election, since you want him to win