WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna really react to the recent Biden swing for polls because the same problem is underneath. He's gaining because independent voters are shifting harder his way than normal. But for instance if you look at the Fox poll he's up 9 with independents but look at the other demos.

"Biden receives the backing of 73% of Black voters. That’s a bit below the 79% he had before the 2020 election, when he went on to win over Blacks with 91% support, according to the November 2020 Fox News Voter Analysis."

So you see what I've been saying for MONTHS now. The samples are constantly showing odd results in the cross tabs that either show historic shifts within a 4 year span or...are just wrong because the pollsters keep sprinkling weird amounts of unlikely/non-voters into their data that fukks it up. If Biden wins independents by any percentage (doesn't have to be 9) and wins the black vote at the historical level...he will smoke Trump.

Here's the cross tabs BTW:

Breakdown of the topline's demos are on page 7. Biden is up by only ten with Hispanics. I guess that's possible but worth noting Biden won them by 30 points in 2020, but the trendlines were worse than Obama's; once again though if that number creeps anywhere close to 2020 like with black people...Trump is fukked. But here's where I have another problem I've been talking about: Biden is only up 8% with voters under 30yo, but is also up 15 points with voters 65+. A democrat hasn't won the 65+ yo vote in multiple decades. Sure, Trump barely won that demo in 2020 but I'm just not buying this being accurate data. Once again it points to a historical shift or either bad data.

I maintain my position: I think Biden wins, I think multiple months of Trump being Trump will continue to push people to Biden, I think the black vote will largely be the same as 2020, and I think turnout will be much higher for Biden voters.

Yeah I think such wild swings and differences shows how flawed the polls are

I also agree that i think Biden pulls it out because people will show up from the non enthusiastic Dems to the independents and even those who don’t necessarily love Biden because they all just don’t want to deal with another 4 years of Trump in the end

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Super far right winger sounding the alarm on Trump again. I don't agree with all his statements on the poll(s) but one of the major things that rings true is that Trump is basically running a fraud campaign right now. He has no offices in most competitive states, he's not spending money where he needs to spend it, he's not campaigning much, and he has virtually no ads ordered for October/November. It's almost like the entire campaign is a scam to pay his legal fees....

Remember when Hillary didn't have the proper team/staff in the Midwest heading into November 2016? This shyt is looking WORSE for Trump. He is not running a serious campaign. People will say "but he's close in the polls" but...is he? And does it matter if he doesn't have his shyt in order to get his people out...

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Super far right winger sounding the alarm on Trump again. I don't agree with all his statements on the poll(s) but one of the major things that rings true is that Trump is basically running a fraud campaign right now. He has no offices in most competitive states, he's not spending money where he needs to spend it, he's not campaigning much, and he has virtually no ads ordered for October/November. It's almost like the entire campaign is a scam to pay his legal fees....

Remember when Hillary didn't have the proper team/staff in the Midwest heading into November 2016? This shyt is looking WORSE for Trump. He is not running a serious campaign. People will say "but he's close in the polls" but...is he? And does it matter if he doesn't have his shyt in order to get his people out...

💯

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
These polls all over the place which should scare both parties. I'm not sure what to make of those ny polls

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
448580515_868203315342598_1058521828640784015_n.jpg

What do you guys think?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Decent points, but I’d rather just believe the polls that have been wrong for years. Thanks. :troll: