WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

MI does not show partisan lean but the Detroit numbers tell you everything you need to know.

I'm one of those from Wayne County.

iOkr7C6.jpeg
:blessed:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

She's on pace to reach it in Pennsylvania which would be crazy, given how unique that election was (a lot of people voted by mail solely because of covid, shut downs, health risks etc).

I need Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Milwaukee, Madison, etc to bring it home for Kamala :salute:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel choosing to drop 2000 pound bombs on refugee camps and children's hospitals and apartment buildings is what brought the death of 40,000 Palestinians. This sleight of hand where the blame is shifted to Hamas is an incredibly pernicious load-bearing wall of Israeli propaganda that only serves to indemnify them from any culpability for their own genocidal actions and choices. October 7th was a reaction to the Israeli occupation and apartheid of Palestine, a moral stain that has enjoyed bipartisan support and consensus from Biden to Trump to Obama to Bush and back and back. The Biden Administration's push to normalize relations between Israel and Saudi Arabia in particular was the immediate proximate cause of the October 7th attack, and the Administration's continued military and political support of Israel in the face of their orgy of genocidal violence gave them the green light to continue the slaughter.

Has @Robbie3000 or anyone in this thread ever said Trump would be better on this issue, or are you just punching at ghosts?

This question is actually better directed towards you and the people trying to whitewash the active, real genocide taking place right now by playing hypotheticals to exculpate your political faves.

why don't you go post on an Egyptian forum, and ask them why they built a wall to keep the palestinians out?

where is your smoke for the arab world, who lets it happen in their own backyard?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I said more than a month ago that the polls would tighten once October got here. Why? Because that's what they do.... Every time. That's how this works.

Yet, here people are freaking out over it. This always happens. I do think it's a close race and I do think Trump CAN win but these most recent polls are whatever, the averages were always going to tighten up because Democrats and Republicans go back home the closer we get to November.

Race will be decided by independents and Democrat turnout which is still heading in the right direction for Kamala. If those numbers crater, then it's time to panic