WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Confused Trump Told Author He Had to Deal With 'The Afghanistan' After Leaving Office​

Trump reportedly believed he still had foreign policy powers

Donald Trump continued to believe he had foreign policy authority even after leaving office, according to Variety Co-Editor-in-Chief Ramin Setoodeh who interviewed the disgraced ex-President several times for his Book, Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass, after he left office.

Trump "seemed to think that he still had some foreign policy powers," Setoodeh told CNN's Kaitlin Collins on Tuesday. "There was one day, where he told me he needed to go upstairs to deal with Afghanistan even though he clearly didn't," Setoodeh continued.

"While you were interviewing him at Trump Tower, he told you he needed to go upstairs to deal with Afghanistan," Collins asked Setoodeh.

"With 'the Afghanistan' is how he referred to it," Setoodeh replied.

Setoodeh interviewed Trump six times after he left office in 2021, primarily about his experiences as the host the reality TV show The Apprentice. Setoodeh said Trump's memory issues were so bad he couldn't even remember that he was being interviewed from one session to the next.

Trump's campaign claimed in a statement he couldn't remember Setoodeh because he was "a nobody," despite Trump approaching Setoodeh to be interviewed when he learned the book was being written.

"There was some cognitive questions about where he was and what he was thinking and he would he would from time to time become confused," Setoodeh said.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Democrats still seem to be the party that best represents my interests socially and economically until someone can prove to me otherwise I plan on voting for Biden and Dems down ticket.

I've repeatedly challenged you guys to prove me wrong and no one has been forthcoming with information

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrats still seem to be the party that best represents my interests socially and economically until someone can prove to me otherwise I plan on voting for Biden and Dems down ticket.

I've repeatedly challenged you guys to prove me wrong and no one has been forthcoming with information
you've been informed by the smartest posters on the board that biden is the warlord of israel :ufdup:

why can't you just disregard every single domestic issue, and vote accordingly :ufdup:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GQXi7WIbcAASaW8

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm not gonna really react to the recent Biden swing for polls because the same problem is underneath. He's gaining because independent voters are shifting harder his way than normal. But for instance if you look at the Fox poll he's up 9 with independents but look at the other demos.

"Biden receives the backing of 73% of Black voters. That’s a bit below the 79% he had before the 2020 election, when he went on to win over Blacks with 91% support, according to the November 2020 Fox News Voter Analysis."

So you see what I've been saying for MONTHS now. The samples are constantly showing odd results in the cross tabs that either show historic shifts within a 4 year span or...are just wrong because the pollsters keep sprinkling weird amounts of unlikely/non-voters into their data that fukks it up. If Biden wins independents by any percentage (doesn't have to be 9) and wins the black vote at the historical level...he will smoke Trump.

Here's the cross tabs BTW:

Breakdown of the topline's demos are on page 7. Biden is up by only ten with Hispanics. I guess that's possible but worth noting Biden won them by 30 points in 2020, but the trendlines were worse than Obama's; once again though if that number creeps anywhere close to 2020 like with black people...Trump is fukked. But here's where I have another problem I've been talking about: Biden is only up 8% with voters under 30yo, but is also up 15 points with voters 65+. A democrat hasn't won the 65+ yo vote in multiple decades. Sure, Trump barely won that demo in 2020 but I'm just not buying this being accurate data. Once again it points to a historical shift or either bad data.

I maintain my position: I think Biden wins, I think multiple months of Trump being Trump will continue to push people to Biden, I think the black vote will largely be the same as 2020, and I think turnout will be much higher for Biden voters.