WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also possible that the old way of campaigning doesn't matter as much anymore.

I was telling my Dad for the last 2 years, debates should be done away with. They are not about serious policy.
unfortunately, this year, it's about the mental and physical competence of both candidates. they're absolutely necessary

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

trump is not prepared for this :mjlol:

the pussies he surrounds himself with never bring up the fact that he LOST in 2020. he has no idea how to react to this in a debate

See people forget that in 2016 there was a clear RNC influence on his campaign before the convention. They got him to pick a unity VP (Pence) to calm down Evangelicals and he was constantly doing shyt with republicans. In 2020 he was president so of course he was doing most of the shyt you expect a candidate to do. This time it's clear he has full 1000% control of everything and isn't letting outsiders do shyt. It's a giant scam basically. Got his daughter-in-law running part of the RNC to ensure the money keeps flowing too. They are willingly allowing this man to fukk this up (potentially).

Biden already has October/November ads bought up. Besides regional ads we might not see much Trump shyt in the fall. And given all the fukkery that can happen between now and then (more convictions, more indictments, n-word tape, etc).....that's a terrible position to be in if you're Trump.
:francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Erickson is NOT an "establishment" republican either. If even he can see the scam the problem is clear: Trump has succeeded in stacking the deck with so many MAGA sycophants that he's gonna drive the entire party into the ocean. Trump at his very core is a corrupt crook. He pays loyalists (or promises to pay them) and they do his bidding.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

If Biden's prep team was smart they would tell Biden to do the following:

-Cut off Dana Bash and Jake Tapper at the start of the debate and ask Trump who won the 2020 election. Trump will say some wild shyt that makes him look ridiculous while Biden has that classic grin.

-Then Biden should immediately go 100% hard and say "I shouldn't be debating this guy. He should have been shamed into exile for attempting to violently overthrow the government to stay in power because he's a baby that couldn't accept a loss." That will get Trump going and he'll start saying more crazy shyt.

-When age is brought up, Biden should immediately do 5 push-ups and challenge Trump to do 5. Trump won't do it because he can't and it will destroy the whole fake macho persona. Biden should call him a wimp when he chickens out.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Erickson is NOT an "establishment" republican either. If even he can see the scam the problem is clear: Trump has succeeded in stacking the deck with so many MAGA sycophants that he's gonna drive the entire party into the ocean. Trump at his very core is a corrupt crook. He pays loyalists (or promises to pay them) and they do his bidding.

:jbhmm:so basically this campaign is just so he won't go to prison at the very least and at worse we end up living like Iran after the revolution

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Biden's prep team was smart they would tell Biden to do the following:

-Cut off Dana Bash and Jake Tapper at the start of the debate and ask Trump who won the 2020 election.
oh, he doesnt have to ask. jake tapper DESPISES trump :laff: he's been waiting for this moment his entire career. he's gonna eat trump alive

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:so basically this campaign is just so he won't go to prison at the very least and at worse we end up living like Iran after the revolution

This and I think he believes it's worth the hail mary. Something can certainly tip this to him, somewhat similar to 2016, all he has to do is be in position. But I think the main agenda is to refill is coffers, pay his bills, and scam these dumb people one last time. It's over after this if he loses. And I don't think MAGA is gonna love his sons like they love him, so the grift basically dies with him.

I don't think MAGA dies if he loses though. It's just going to shift to whoever the next insane candidate is in 2028. Unfortunately for republicans they have a terrible bench while democrats will have a really good one.