WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Might as well roll with conscience and Brother Cornel West.

So are you saying that Cornel West will be willing to give Palestinians a nuclear weapon? Because if you want this to stop immediately and have Israel back off, giving Palestine a nuke will be the quick-end answer. Otherwise it will have to involve talks with Netanyahu and his Staff.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are you saying that Cornel West will be willing to give Palestinians a nuclear weapon? Because if you want this to stop immediately and have Israel back off, giving Palestine a nuke will be the quick-end answer. Otherwise it will have to involve talks with Netanyahu and his Staff.

Or he could stop protecting Israel in the world community and watch it turn to a pariah state like apartheid South Africa.

I think most of the world is so sick of Israel and what it represents that they can’t wait for the day she is on her own. The rest of the world will run a train on her.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Or he could stop protecting Israel in the world community and watch it turn to a pariah state like apartheid South Africa.

I think most of the world is so sick of Israel and what it represents that they can’t wait for the day she is on her own. The rest of the world will run a train on her.

Well do what you can to help reduce emissions in the United States, go green. That's really the only reason the United States is getting its hands dirty in that area, Oil.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'll stick with what I've been saying for way too long, but I think the closer we get to election, the more Biden will make gains.

First, polls will be factoring "likelihood to vote" more and more. Second, the interim elections have all skewed toward Dems well beyond what pollsters have been able to capture. Third, Trump will get increasingly more attention for his speeches and policy proposals which have gotten way more unhinged this time around then they already were.

Idk if enough people will find out about project 2025 to have an impact, but the Republican madness will come into clearer and clearer view as people start paying attention to the races around them. We're getting close enough to be nervous about tight margins, but I'm still expecting a bit of a momentum swing to Biden as long nothing changes too heavily...and god forbid an actual ceasefire gets negotiated for Palestine/Israel. Then Biden will really have something to build off.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nothing

Not a damn thing!

Because they don't have to. They've convinced their rural base that every tangibly good policy that could help them is bad because it will be "abused" by the POC's in urban areas. They can talk about how they will lower gas prices, and bring down food costs, and won't. Whatever tax cut they come up with that will benefit the ultra wealthy. Might help put some extra dollars on some peoples checks after taxes. And people will be like when the Dems were in control everything cost more and I made less, ignoring they aren't really making more with Repubs in office and everything is still rising.

All they have to do is stroke fear, culture wars and gas light "working for the people" and motherfukkers stay eating it up.
This is why it’s always funny to hear unrealistic progressives champion the idea that evangelicals and rural uneducated white voters would vote dem if the Dems were to pass Laws to improve their lives

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines