WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I don't even know why you guys keep arguing with them

No matter how many times you tell them that Biden is turning off his own base in must-win swing states they just respond with, "OH SO YOU WANT TRUMP BACK??!!!"

They've basically become self-parodies of your typical shytlib
Shytlib? We have a Jimmy Dore fan here.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
1. Gaza genocide was a redline. Talked to my pops today and he is not voting for The Warlord either. We both live in Georgia, voted for the Warlord in 2020 and have no ties to Palestine.

2. I don’t know what the Warlord is doing behind the scenes. Only what he is doing publicly and it’s disgusting. :scust:

3. Trump will carry on the Warlord’s policy. I don’t expect any changes. I don’t think Palestinians expect a change in policy either.
You don’t care about the prospect of Trump allowing Israel to completely annex the West Bank? What do you think will happen to those Palestinians?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You don’t care about the prospect of Trump allowing Israel to completely annex the West Bank? What do you think will happen to those Palestinians?
Project 2025 is just a bunch of words, don’t try to scare him domestically

And every day Trump stating what he will do to US protestors and how Biden is abandoning Israel (amongst other things) are also just a bunch of words, don’t try to scare him internationally

A second term with an unrestricted vengeful Trump surrounded by loyalists hellbent on establishing a white Christian nationalist state is no different that what we have now

It can’t get worse :mjgrin:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@wire28 You guys are spending far too much time on people with different values than you. It’s like people who get mad at Nader voters when their next likely option is to just not vote. You should spend more time trying to convince the people that think more like you or don’t have that level of geopolitical sophistication to vote. The election will not be won based on people like Robbie outside of maybe Michigan. Way more time should be spent pushing big economic plans. At the end of the day, inflation and Biden’s agenda being held up by Manchin/Sinema and his age are the things kicking his ass. You guys are approaching this from “shouldn’t you care about the things I care about” instead of going to the people who do and convincing them to not be foolish.

That’s my two cents from a guy tapped out of politics. I think more people had it in their head that Biden was only a stabilizing force that would run once than we realize.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
@wire28 You guys are spending far too much time on people with different values than you. It’s like people who get mad at Nader voters when their next likely option is to just not vote. You should spend more time trying to convince the people that think more like you or don’t have that level of geopolitical sophistication to vote. The election will not be won based on people like Robbie outside of maybe Michigan. Way more time should be spent pushing big economic plans. At the end of the day, inflation and Biden’s agenda being held up by Manchin/Sinema and his age are the things kicking his ass. You guys are approaching this from “shouldn’t you care about the things I care about” instead of going to the people who do and convincing them to not be foolish.

That’s my two cents from a guy tapped out of politics. I think more people had it in their head that Biden was only a stabilizing force that would run once than we realize.
@Robbie3000 claims to care about the Palestinians so much that it’s going to stop him from voting against Trump. My question is if you care so much about the Palestinians why aren’t you going to vote against the candidate who will push the oppression against them even further?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Robbie3000 claims to care about the Palestinians so much that it’s going to stop him from voting against Trump. My question is if you care so much about the Palestinians why aren’t you going to vote against the candidate who will push the oppression against them even further?
I don’t think many are convinced that Israel will stop under either president. And again, you’re asking him about what Trump will theoretically do versus what he’s seen Biden do. He’s made his choice, focus on other people.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU

You're making the assumption that he has motives beyond punching left and convincing himself of his false superiority.

There's a reason this crowd is constantly giving themselves whiplash jumping between "leftists are going to lose us the election" and "leftists are not a voting block that needs to be appealed to." Between "Dems must appeal to racist xenophobes with strict (and illegal) immigration policy" and "Bernie Sanders shouldn't try to appeal to potential racist voters by appealing to their common economic anxieties, and refusing to entertain their racism." These are not serious people.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Thing is I think it’s safe to say we care about the Supreme Court, civil rights, reproductive rights, etc

I’m on my hands and knees begging, no pleading
:dame: no diddy

Smart brothers like @Robbie3000 to consider this in his political calculus :sadcam:

But at the end of the day he is a grown man making grown man decisions and I know he is a solid brother that will make the right decision for him and the ones he loves in November :salute:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You're making the assumption that he has motives beyond punching left and convincing himself of his false superiority.

There's a reason this crowd is constantly giving themselves whiplash jumping between "leftists are going to lose us the election" and "leftists are not a voting block that needs to be appealed to." Between "Dems must appeal to racist xenophobes with strict (and illegal) immigration policy" and "Bernie Sanders shouldn't try to appeal to potential racist voters by appealing to their common economic anxieties, and refusing to entertain their racism." These are not serious people.
Our motives are to prevent America from turning into a fascist dictatorship. If that happens none of your leftist dreams will come into fruition

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don’t think many are convinced that Israel will stop under either president. And again, you’re asking him about what Trump will theoretically do versus what he’s seen Biden do. He’s made his choice, focus on other people.
Trump has said what he will do. To protestors domestically and to “hamas” abroad. He said Biden has abandoned Israel. @FAH1223 had posted him being courted by rich people as long as he “handles” the West Bank.

A second term, pissed off Trump surrounded by worse people compared to last time is a life line for Net and Yahoo and he has no reason to not do whatever people smarter and more evil than him tell him to do

I don’t want to fukk around and find out what happens domestically with him and I’m sure Palestine and their supporters don’t (or atleast shouldn’t) want to find out either

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Are the reactions that they are voting for Trump or anti-Biden? Those are two different statements, so think carefully.

a) Lyndon Johnson didn't run for re-election because of Vietnam
b) Why does it upset you that people don't like Biden's international policies?

That's a problem. It's why we end up with two old men who care clearly physically and mentally declining. A lot of posters on here are only paying attention to the surface with no depth.

The average person is worried about inflation, their own wages, housing, grocery prices and the weather. Trump and Biden have been shytty on those as well.

My issue is a few of you are upset that people are paying attention to the world and are upset about it. Paying attention to whats going on in this country and are upset about it. Instead of being critical, you just want up to continue with business as usual even though its not working.
fukk all that bullshyt

Vote for Joe Biden or you're a stupid fukkin idiot

Straight up and down